Price Check Is this a good price on 5740 montana

/ Is this a good price on 5740 montana #1  

bkruszka

Tractor
Kubota B7510 HST
I have the chance to get a 5740 cab tractor with ag tires and a loader, for $26,500. It seems like a good price for that horsepower, but being a kubota man, I dont know much about the montana's.

/ Is this a good price on 5740 montana #2  
I would not hesitate.Thats a great price,There was just a price increase from Montana so Im sure wonce it sells.The new shipments will be more from the same dealer.Its a great tractor and with a 4 cyl Mitsibishi and a quality made unit with a 3 year warranty how can you go wrong ? Good Luck

/ Is this a good price on 5740 montana #3  
Yes, that seems to be about $1k less then anywhere I've seen advertised. Very good price, in my opinion.

James

/ Is this a good price on 5740 montana #4  
It's an excellent price and I'd jump on it in a heartbeat!! That's probably a price on a 5740C given you by a dealer that oredered it PRIOR TO the recent factory price increase to dealers! I had mine now a month or more and also got it under the old price structure. I love it!!

BUY THAT 5740C..You'll NEVER regret it!!!

/ Is this a good price on 5740 montana #5  
That is a very good price and I would do it in a minute.

Maka

/ Is this a good price on 5740 montana #6  
Oh, and I also forgot to mention that I am a FORMER Kubota owner too!!! Go Buy that Montana. You won't be sorry at all!!
I honestly think my Montana 5740C is a better tractor than the Kubota, and for a lot less too!