Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Member
    Moyie Springs, Idaho and Kalispell, Montana
    Tractor
    Lots of them, I'm a dealer

Default Re: LG = Montana = New Holland ??

Yes, I would agree with you with my numbers being a bit on the low side. I looked at the numbers again. Even if, I don't think that kubota sells 100,000 tractors compact and utility in the U.S. annually. Having said this I am not going to hang my hat on this issue.

Maybe there is some more data we can look at from someone with more knowledge than I have.

Thanks,
    Maka

Elite Member
    Parts Supplier

Yea, I should have clarified. Its over 100,000 "units" in the USA, per year, that includes RTV's and other machines that are in product segments that other companies may not compete in. I've seen a few different ASM reports, none of the public ones seem to give a break down of market share in each segment.

On a different note, for those that are intested in this kinda stuff. You can find out all kinds of interesting industry information by digging up these companies stock reports. The larger companies also regulary post sales changes on the news wires. You can also get the port records for any company that is importing equipment into the US.

Veteran Member
    Moyie Springs, Idaho and Kalispell, Montana
    Tractor
    Lots of them, I'm a dealer

That would make more sense to me. With the tractors, RTV's, engines etc. I can definitly see that number of units.

Thanks,
    Maka

Elite Member
    Parts Supplier

Not engines, thats a different division.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12