What is Montana doing?

/ What is Montana doing? #2  
I like what I see on these tractors (top 3 of the ones I'm considering) but man I wish they would update their website. There's no 800#, no email contact, so-so tractor info and no attachment/implement info...makes me very leary. It's digital world they NEED to catch up.

That being said Maka has been very helpful to me and answered any questions I might have. But frankly it's not his job though I do appreciate it.

I maybe putting to much "stock" into a website but even the brochures I picked up from my dealer were light on detail...

My 2 cents....

Thanks
John

ps good to see them growing at least

/ What is Montana doing? #3  
Thanks for the nice words. I too would like to see that website more complete and better done. I assure you it is a comin. Yes, the company is growing and is very supportive of its customers and dealers. For this they are growing fast. This will mean some growing pains but with the awesome support and quality of people in the organization I expect great things.

I have been a bit back logged lately and have not been able to participate here as much as I have in the past. But as always, if I can help anyone I will.

Thanks,
Maka

/ What is Montana doing? #4  
Here is the full article,Thanks for the link Hunt's Montana Tractors to Build New Plant in Springdale
By Arkansas Business staff
Arkansasbusiness.com Daily Report - 5/17/05 12:04:31 PM

A Springdale wholesale tractor company led by J.B. Hunt, Charles Goforth and Dan Downing is planning a new assembly plant and office about a mile north of its current headquarters off Thompson Street.

The company will break ground on the new plant on Thursday.

The Northwest Arkansas Business Journal reported March 19 that the company closed a sale on 20 acres of land a mile north of its location at 2737 N. Thompson St. CEO Rodney Miller said the firm plans to be in the new headquarters by the end of the year. It will include a new assembly plant, offices and dealer-training facility.

Montana Tractors offers implements such as box and rear blades, front and rear bale spikes, front-end loader, finishing mower, rotary cutter, yard rake, post-hole digger, field cultivator and tandem disk.

Montana imports the tractor body from LG Electronics of Seoul, South Korea, and sells the tractors under the Montana name. Further assembly is done on-site in Springdale, which includes adding the wheels and any attachments.

The company supplies tractors in the 27- to 57-horsepower range, which come in 13 different models and retail between $10,000 and $25,000.

The company has recently seen its shipping numbers rise. Montana went from shipping 20 tractors per week in August to 55 tractors per week in December, or about $1.1 million in wholesale sales per week, up from $200,000 to $300,000 when Miller joined the company. Montana is now shipping an average of 60 to 70 tractors per week to its dealer network of about 170 in 42 states.

/ What is Montana doing?
The reason that I didn't copy and paste the article was because I think that it is copy written.

/ What is Montana doing?
<font color="blue"> quality of people in the organization </font>
Well, one of them anyway.