Dealer montana tractors dealers

/ montana tractors dealers #1  

linpat

Silver Member
i would like to see the sub-compact tractor montana has, where can i buy 1 or when can i. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ montana tractors dealers #2  
Hello Linpat. I had one at the Spokane Ag Expo and it got a lot of attention. I have driven the 2334 on several occasions and it is very nice.

They should be available in the next few months and I have several on order. Will keep you updated.

Thanks,
Maka

/ montana tractors dealers #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( i would like to see the sub-compact tractor montana has, where can i buy 1 or when can i. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif )</font>

Linpat
Not trying to ruffle any feathers here but if you want to see a K-2 (TYM T233 or T273) you will need to call a TYM dealer. Montana will not have any (other then the ONE prototype they have) of their versions of the K-2 you are asking about until late July or Sept at the earliest. Believe what you want but time will prove I am correct. Montana is just leading their dealers along (in regard to the small tractor) so they (dealers) do not consider other lines like TYM who can supply the tractor now. Maka sounds like a great knowledgeable and honest dealer and I am sure he is telling you exactly what he is being told by Montana but they must not be leveling with their dealers as to when they will really see them on their dealer lots. (If they are telling them they will see them any time soon) TYM-America has just started shipping them and there are many more already on the water headed this way for TYM-America. Also the loader and backhoe TYM-America has for them is awesome complete with Bobcat quick connect bucket. Again sorry if it ruffles some feathers but think the public deserves to know the real story.

I see you are a rental house and power equipment dealer. You should talk to TYM I know they are looking for quality dealers for many territories.
Happy Tractoring
Chipperman /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ montana tractors dealers #4  
Linpat,

It looks like you are in the Lancaster-Reading area? There is a Montana dealer near you that I have visited. You can find him from the dealer locator page at montanatractors.com. You may want to give them a call and see if he has any on order and if he could contact you when they come in.

Ken

/ montana tractors dealers #5  
No offense taken. We will just see what happens. I for one am confident in Montana and their management and all the new products will be here when they get here.

Good luck at the shows.

Maka

/ montana tractors dealers #6  
Chipperman, It is funny how things work. 3 years ago TYM promised all of us TYM dealers that this same tractor would be available that spring. Then they promised us fall, then the next spring, then early summer, then that fall. Funny. Sounds like 3 years later it finally made it. Maybe Montana is just taking a play out of TYM's playbook?

Buck

/ montana tractors dealers #7  
TYM came to me years ago and the smallest they had at the time was 33hp. They said a small tractor was forth coming but it never materialized until now.

We will see what happens.

Thanks, Maka

/ montana tractors dealers #8  
I agree we will see what happens. I was not involved with any of what happen back then with TYM. but I am a true believer in the truth is the best way to go. I also know Sh%t happens. I think it is better to say nothing then to mislead.

One thing is a definite; TYM-America is now shipping 23hp and 24hp K-2 TYM tractors.

Hope we all sell a lot.

Happy Tractoring
Chipperman /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ montana tractors dealers #9  
I agree with you about telling the truth for sure. If you dislike the opposite of truth as much as I do, keep one eye open with TYM. I'm not saying they lie, I'm just saying I heard more truth when they stopped talking :)

Buck

/ montana tractors dealers #10  
Does TYM America actually have TYM Korea corporate ownership or is it a TYM distributor?

Thanks,
Maka