Agracat goes after Montana

/ Agracat goes after Montana #1  

b_Overfield

I am Agracat Creditor.
I heard that Agracat filed suit this month against Montana Tractors. I heard they are suing for 49 percent of company.
Has anyone heard of this?

b_overfield

/ Agracat goes after Montana #2  
Nice first post.

You are the creditor you tell us /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Agracat goes after Montana #3  
Try Googling "Agracat Creditor"

Comes up with a whopping 2 results!

So I guess you gotta be one of the two sir??
KB

PS Why wouldn't they/you sue for 51% of the company??

/ Agracat goes after Montana #4  
I think what he's getting at is that Montana Tractors started when JB Hunt trucking was left with a big pile of Agracat tractors when Agracat went bankrupt. This is how Montana started. Hunt looked at the pile of tractors he was stuck with and decided he should start a tractor company and do it right.

I somehow doubt Agracat is likely to be able to claim that Hunt stole their business because he ended up with their tractors. Wierder things have happened in the business world before, but JB Hunt and the oithers who started Montana tractors are not business novices.

Cliff

/ Agracat goes after Montana #5  
You guys are going to be surprised at what is going on.

/ Agracat goes after Montana #6  
Jerry, spill the beans. We promise not to tell anyone.... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Agracat goes after Montana #7  
Found this list of biggest unsecured creditors of agricat. Does not list JBHunt as a creditor. When I was contacted a couple years ago by Agricat about the possibility of becoming a dealer, I was told JB had invested heavily in the company to strengthen it (Agricat), if that was the case, he would have been a stockholder not a creditor, then again, maybe hew as a secured creditor and just repoed his collateral. Now I suppose the creditors could have taken control of the company (Agricat) through bankrupcy court, which would cut off the stockholers (Im not a lawyer or trying to be one here). so maybe their could be a question whether Montana was founded with assets owned by Agricat Inc ... then again, it could all be smoke to cloud the name of a growing company. I would say there have got to be some pretty upset folks with the way things turned out for Agricat, inluding thier customers. Not sure this has anything to do with Montana or not but it is interesting.IBL link

/ Agracat goes after Montana #8  
JB Hunt may be involved with the creditor listed as AFS.
AFS I think is involved with Montana also.
Chuck

/ Agracat goes after Montana #9  
AFS is owned by JB Hunt.
I have spoken to several here by PM, since my first post was made on this thread. I do know several things that aren't public knowledge, but before I tell anything else, I want to check several things out. I will not post something that I feel to be untrue. That is the reason that I have to speak to some more people and verify some documents before I tell any more about what is going on

/ Agracat goes after Montana #10  
I have a seen and read a copy of a filing for the Circuit Court in Washington County Arkansas. The title of the filing is "AgraCat Inc and AgraCat Incorporated VS AFS-NWA. Then it lists the individuals that AFS consists of. I was told that it was filed about three weeks ago. I have no reason to believe that it wasn’t, but I haven’t went to the court house to verify that it was.

That is the reason that I am hesitant to even post on this matter.