Montana's

/ Montana's #11  
Re: Montana\'s

OK, for the sake of the board here I will give you this. The 12 Montana's I listed and are utility tractors are all Mitsubishi powered. The 70hp is a JD.

So, lets move on to more constructive conversation.

Thanks,
Maka

/ Montana's #12  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( OK, for the sake of the board here I will give you this. )</font>

Awfully magnanimous of you, though I fail to see how the board's in danger.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The 12 Montana's I listed and are utility tractors are all Mitsubishi powered. The 70hp is a JD.)</font>

Exactly.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( So, lets move on to more constructive conversation. )</font>

But this is the constructive conversation. It's the question that was asked. I just wanted to make sure he got his answer, and I believe he has.

All is good. I didn't intend to be contrary. I do appoligize if I came across that way.

Cliff

/ Montana's #13  

If you go to Montana's website you will see that what Cliff is saying is right.

/ Montana's #14  

<font color="red">Sorry if I opened any eyes that were happy being closed but we are just about done giving this country away!
</font>

Pretty much says it all montanaman. We are definitely on the decline. The next superpower will likely be China and Mexico will probably take over this country. Happens all through history. A country becomes great, gets complacent and lazy and is soon taken over by smaller and ambitious countries.

/ Montana's #15  

I don't want to get us too far off topic here but I was just talking with a customer about China the other day. Right now. they don't have the quality or the QC that they need as far as I see it but if they ever get to that point, look out.

I know they will have cars headed our way in the future and there is no way I'll be in line to buy the early models but they will get it right given time.

Heck, this entire Dell PC was made there!

Ken