Price Check Price check on Montanas

/ Price check on Montanas #1  

kvrdave

Is there a site that even gives the MSRP for Montanas? Didn't see it on their site. I am pretty rural and don't want to bother going 70 miles to the nearest dealer, or even call because I just want an MSRP comparison. Any idea what amount they actually sell for as well? I'm in the Pacific NW where we seem to pay more for tractors than anyone else.

/ Price check on Montanas #2  
There is no place to get a true cost for these tractors. I have found several dealers to be less than forthcoming about their prices when I was looking at a 5740. There is one dealer on here who is VERY honest and will shoot you straight with no bs. If you PM me I will PM you back his email.

/ Price check on Montanas #3  
If you'll PM Maka, he will answer ALL your questions. He is well informed and very honest in answering any questions you might have. He is a Montana dealer and helped me a bunch even though he knew he'd never make the sale with our distance apart. He is also in the NW.

/ Price check on Montanas
Thanks, I will try that.

Feel free to email me at kvrdave AT gorge.net

I already get over 1,000 emails a day which are spam, so no need for me to worry about it getting out. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Price check on Montanas #5  
What part of the NW are you in?

Thanks,
Maka