5740 C WITH SERVIS/RHINO BOOM FLAIL

/ 5740 C WITH SERVIS/RHINO BOOM FLAIL #1  

BRUSHTAMERS

Silver Member
Tractor
Montana 5740 C
This tractor is going to work very well with the boom flail setup that I have now. Still a little light on the drive tire on the uphill side, but moving into 4x4 fixed it fine. Actually dropped the right front tire into a Nutria hole on the slough bank I was practicing on, dropped the bucket to lift the front axle, and backed right away. Property owner is going to have to put some fill in there before I cross that stretch again!Will be doing one of my Corporate accounts with the boom flail tomorrow, will take pictures. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

/ 5740 C WITH SERVIS/RHINO BOOM FLAIL
This tractor is going to work very well with the boom flail setup that I have now. Still a little light on the drive tire on the uphill side, but moving into 4x4 fixed it fine. Actually dropped the right front tire into a Nutria hole on the slough bank I was practicing on, dropped the bucket to lift the front axle, and backed right away. Property owner is going to have to put some fill in there before I cross that stretch again!Will be doing one of my Corporate accounts with the boom flail tomorrow, will take pictures. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

/ 5740 C WITH SERVIS/RHINO BOOM FLAIL #3  
Looking forward to those pictures. Good luck with the new setup.

Maka

/ 5740 C WITH SERVIS/RHINO BOOM FLAIL #4  
Looking forward to those pictures. Good luck with the new setup.

Maka