Montana 3040 Part Numbers??

/ Montana 3040 Part Numbers?? #1  

Dick Blessing

I have recently purchased a new Montana 3040 Tractor with a FEL and a Modern 5' Rear Rotary Cutter. I am trying to locate all of the part numbers for the filters and fan belt so I can have them in inventory for repair or replacement: I need the crossover numbers (to WIX, Purolator, Baldwin, etc..) from the stock Montana numbers. Anyone out there have this information? I need numbers for Oil, Air, Fuel, and Hydraulic Filters, PLUS the Fan Belt Numbers. The number on the belt is MD041704; Fuel Filter #is Z52; and the Air Filter/s is/are- Large/Outer (PUR) P821575; Small/Inner is (PUR) P822858. The Oil Filter and Hydraulic Filter don't have any numbers showing on their exterior.
I would like crossover numbers for ALL of these if possible.
Thanks
:confused: :confused: :confused:

/ Montana 3040 Part Numbers?? #2  
Good luck. I have been searching for these #s for a while myself.I even called a dealer and he opened the boxes to give me #s but all were in Chinese.The air filters I have found will cross to Wix.Pls post here if you get any help.
PS. Someone on this forum has the numbers as I have seen them posted here before but a search came up blank.