Sub CUTS

/ Sub CUTS #1  

Iowachild

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B2320HST
Anyone know when the Model T2334 & T2734 are supposed to hit dealer's lots?

/ Sub CUTS #2  
Iowachild
Hope I am not disappointing you but regardless of what the Montana website calls them they are not subcompacts. They are class one compacts. If all you need is a subcompact (BX, 2305, GC2300, etc) you will not be comparing apples to apples. I think Montana is doing their dealers a disservice buy labeling them subcompacts. They are more like a "B" Kubota. They are bigger than the BX's, JD2305's or the Massey GC2300's. And they will cost more. TYM dealers already have them. Assuming Montana gets them it will be at least September or later.
Good luck with what ever you buy.
Happy Tractoring
Chipperman

/ Sub CUTS
Thanks Chipperman,

I'm not disappointed at all. I felt from looking at the pictures and comparing weights they were somewhat bigger than a BX type machine. More ground clearance is the one plus I was really looking at. My property is very uneven, strewn with lots of rocks and enough trees that I don't want a real big machine to try to maneuver around. I would really like to try out either one of the Montana's or TYM's and both have dealers with 100 miles of me. I see the TYM models numbers are real similar. Both are good looking machines!:)