I bought a 4940!

/ I bought a 4940! #1  

ok wireline hand

Hey everyone I just made the deal on a new 4940 and man am I excited.
I get to pick it up Tuesday. I know my truck will appreciate the new toy, or ah, I mean, equipment. Maybe it will not have to perform double duty as a log skidder as I am trying to clean up the land I just purchased. Any way I just had to tell somebody about it.

/ I bought a 4940! #2  
Congrats! I know that you'll really enjoy playing, um, I mean WORKING with your new toy, um Tractor :) The Montana tractors are great machines! Good luck and be safe

/ I bought a 4940! #3  
Congratulations on your new 4940 I have a 4940 now with 20 whole hours on it and I love it. I get started playing with it and then I look up and I have ten minutes to shower, change clothes, and get to work. They should have included an alarm clock as one of the options.

/ I bought a 4940! #4  
hello all
what did you all pay for your 4940? what equipment and financing terms?
michelle

/ I bought a 4940! #5  
Mischellesc7 it would not do you any good for me to post the price I paid. I got the last one of the older models my dealer had. He let me have it with his markup on the old prices he had paid for it rather than his markup on the new prices. I have a 4940C and I would definetly recommend the cab option. It is so much more comfortable to be sitting out in your tractor with the a/c or heat whichever the case may be and listening to the radio than setting out in the weather and just working. I saw your post about 5740 montanas I dont know much about the engines on some of the tractors you mentioned. I do however know that mitsubishi has been making diesels for a long time. They are very big in the shipping industry with their diesels. I figure that they should know how to make one that will work in a tractor. Whatever model you get I would strongly recommend making sure that you got the curved boom loader with the quick atatch bucket. They seem to work better from what I am reading on here. Good luck in your selection.

/ I bought a 4940!
Thanks everyone. I am enjoying my tractor, however life gets in way, I am working alot of overtime right now. maybe this weekend I can get some quality time in with my montana. Also I have a friend going to loan me a D5 cat this weekend. I am gonna tear something up I just know it.
By the way I really don't feal comfortable posting about pricing but I feel I got a great deal compared to other makes of tractor.

/ I bought a 4940! #7  
Congrats on the new ride wireline!!

Don't ya just hate being at work while that new tractor loafs in the barn?