Price Check Price Check on a new 2006 4340C

/ Price Check on a new 2006 4340C #1  

MartinT

Tractor
Possibly a NH TC33DA
I have an offer on a new 2006 4340C at a price of $28,368 including FEL and shipping.

This seems pretty high for a brand trying to break in to the Kubota, New Holland market.

Any thoughts or advice?

Thanks,

Marty
Jamul, CA

/ Price Check on a new 2006 4340C #2  
MartinT said:
Any thoughts or advice?

Jamul, CA

Easy, go to NH or Kubota and compare apples to apples.
Bob

/ Price Check on a new 2006 4340C #3  
And when comparing, make sure Kubota or NH includes all of the extras that Montana puts on its tractors, like the dual rear remotes.

/ Price Check on a new 2006 4340C #4  
Big_Charlie said:
And when comparing, make sure Kubota or NH includes all of the extras that Montana puts on its tractors, like the dual rear remotes.

Yes, it will not be an apples to apples comparison if one failed to do just as you suggest.
Bob

/ Price Check on a new 2006 4340C
I guess I should not have brought the orange and blue tractors into my question because I've pretty much made up my mind on the Montana's. So is $28,368 a good price for a new 2006 model 4340C with Cab, new curved arm FEL, dual controls, R4's and including shipping to my farm...?

Thanks,

Martin

/ Price Check on a new 2006 4340C #7  
MartinT said:
I guess I should not have brought the orange and blue tractors into my question because I've pretty much made up my mind on the Montana's. So is $28,368 a good price for a new 2006 model 4340C with Cab, new curved arm FEL, dual controls, R4's and including shipping to my farm...?

Thanks,

Martin

Sounds like a good price to me! QA bucket?

/ Price Check on a new 2006 4340C #8  
Sounds like a fair deal to me, Its a great machine and you will have the new Ameriquip loader with quick connect bucket, Im sure you are saving thousands over the majors when compairing apples to apples. You wont be disapointed with the machine. The Korean products overall are rock solid

/ Price Check on a new 2006 4340C #9  
MartinT, go see One Stop Equipment Sales in Romona, they have been in business for more than a few years and just picked up the Montana line. I stopped in last Monday and talked to a sales guy and the owner for an hour or more. They are very excited about having the Montana line up. they had 5 tractors that had just come in and more on the way. They also said that they would let me try it out at my place with no obligation. They didn't expect anybody to buy without having a chance to use one first. These guys actually sound like they could be the dream dealer that I never found when I was looking for my 1st new tractor.

PS they are open on Saturdays.:)

Good luck