Price Check Price Check R3644 HST

/ Price Check R3644 HST #1  

Brewman

Tractor
Montana R3644
Was looking at a 3440 HST but, the dealer told me he could get me into a R3644 HST for $50 cheaper at $21600 with FEL. Can this be? Is it a good price? Stated Montana is phasing out the 3440 for the new "R" series.

/ Price Check R3644 HST #2  
That is a sweet machine and the quietest hydro I have ever used. The price is fair. It has all the standard features we have come to know and love about Montana's but now has more deck space, adj. steering column, fender mounted joystick and some other nice features the 3440 did not have.

Excellent machine. Have you driven it?

Maka

/ Price Check R3644 HST
No I haven't. Been having a hard time coordinating my better half to meet at the dealer. Our driveway is approx 500 feet long and full of snow drifts. Thank you Tractor Gods!
I've been lurking since 2002, wanting a blue tractor, now with that it has snowed so much here she seen the light, and given the ok to buy. Hope to drive one today.

Thaks for the reply.

Brewman

/ Price Check R3644 HST #4  
Brewman I work in Byers myself. Before you buy a Montana give the dealer in Fort Collins a chance. Local dealer here wouldn't even deal with me even though I am a neighbor. I plan on getting a 4340 or 5740 this summer. The dealer in Fort Collins is Legacy tractor. I spoke with them at the stock show and were very wiiling to deal with customers in our area.