T2734 with FEL

/ T2734 with FEL #1  

Bud Soda

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford 5000, 3000
Looking at a T2734 with loader to use with a 3 point sprayer, box blade, post hole, rake, ect. They have three in stock, 2006 inventory. When I first ask about them last month the price was $15,126.00. The guy called me back and said he would take $14,500.00 for one. Is that a fair price? Seems like a lot of $ fo a small tractor. Located in NC
Thanks,
BUD

/ T2734 with FEL #2  
Bud Soda said:
Looking at a T2734 with loader to use with a 3 point sprayer, box blade, post hole, rake, ect. They have three in stock, 2006 inventory. When I first ask about them last month the price was $15,126.00. The guy called me back and said he would take $14,500.00 for one. Is that a fair price? Seems like a lot of $ fo a small tractor. Located in NC
Thanks,
BUD

Depends on how you define small tractor? Look closely at the specs and you will see that it is only small in size, not ability. You could easily spend much more money on a larger compact and still not have the loader or three point capacity that the T2734 has. The tractor also has a ton of standard features so to compare it fairly, you need to add all of those features to anything else you may be pricing.

Ken

/ T2734 with FEL #3  
Well maybe for just a little comparison, I just bought my 300 dtc for $14500, now that was just for the tractor and FEL. The brushog and box blade were an additional 1800, but i got the heavy stuff that was galvanized, so it cost more than a regular one. Its not apples to apples as they say, just thought it might give you a reference.

Gator