Repair manuals?

/ Repair manuals? #1  

minnew

I have an older MTD lawn tractor with a Briggs 18.5 twin cyl engine. Where can I get an engine repair manual? I looked on the Briggs site and only found operator's and parts manuals.

Specifically, I need to replace the crankcase gasket (I think) due to an oil leak around that joint. Any advice?

thanks

/ Repair manuals? #2  
I've emailed Briggs and MTD with requests for my 1982 824 Classic before and they were great. Emailed me downloadable manuals and pics of everything I was looking for.

/ Repair manuals? #3  
To Minnew,
My name is Brian and I知 with A&E Factory Service, a National Service Provider. I知 sorry to hear that youæ±*e having problems with your tractor. If you decide you need service and if itç—´ not covered under any warranties associated with another company, we can help. Our service teams are among the best in the country. We provide quality service to virtually any location within the United States and we would like the opportunity to assist you, if youæ±*e considering service on your tractor. At your convenience, simply contact our office via email at AEservice@aefactoryservice.com with any questions regarding our service options or to schedule a visit from an A&E Factory Service certified technician. In your email, please provide a contact number and a brief description of these symptoms you are experiencing with the tractor, and we値l call you directly. In addition, please include this screen name (Minnew) used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you.

Thank you,
Brian J.
A&E Factory Service