Looking for MTD blower parts.

/ Looking for MTD blower parts. #1  

SARG

Platinum Member
Tractor
NH T1030- NH T1530 - 49G Brockway
A couple weeks ago I bought two MTD 190-823 blowers form CL for the MTD tractors I have............. $200. for the pair.

Got one installed as shown & it works OK.

The second until has some missing parts. Looking for the lift handle, the lift handle bracket (750-1221 & 683-0298) plus the cable and a few other small parts. I'm hoping to find a scrapped unit that I can salvage the parts from.

The parts are available but would cost almost $300 which would take the giggle out of the game. I even see the handle available on Ebay but without the other necessary components.

Please keep your eyes open.

/ Looking for MTD blower parts. #2  
The two parts mentioned are just over $150 new, what other parts do you need?

Buck

/ Looking for MTD blower parts.
I got a new lift handle off Ebay for $15. last week. The cables and DoDads that go with it are still on the hunt list along with the lift bracket assembly. Without a donor machine the individual parts are just too costly.

I'm thinking now that I'll just keep the second unit as a back up instead of putting more money into it for a resale.

/ Looking for MTD blower parts. #4  
Hey Sarg, don't know if this will help or where you got your prices from-but if you have the model# and serial # off the unit you should be able to go to TSC and get a quote on the parts there. Maybe cheaper...?

/ Looking for MTD blower parts. #5  
I have a hole mtd snow blower for sale that might have the parts you need

do not have a tractor that it will fit on any more

my snow blower looks like the one in the pic's there but not for sure the parts will fit

would want $ 200.00 for the hole thing

/ Looking for MTD blower parts. #6  
Also, if you're getting your prices from a dealer versus the MTD parts website...they are inflated over 100%. I paid $9 for for a $3 part for my Cub last week trying to save some shipping time!