Huskee Supreme 50in deck, any videos how to change drive belt/blades?

/ Huskee Supreme 50in deck, any videos how to change drive belt/blades? #1  

Samual333

Tractor
MTD Huskee Supreme 50 in
I have the MTD, Huskee Supreme, 50 in. cutting deck lawn tractor, and am having a hard time getting the drive belt working. I can only move the lawn mower forward in neutral now. Had guy fix drive belt last year who works on his own tractors/cars/trucks in his yard and is an engineer. But the belt didn't even last the whole summer. So now this year, although the grass is growing, I thought I would try it myself. I have read over the manuel and got a mower lift. Talked to a certified small engine repair guy and he said that it is possible the previously new belt was put on wrong. It looks like it is twisted, half shredded, and now stuck in the main pulley. I bought new blades since the old ones are badly rusted and I figured I might as well do both at the same time. (No vehicle with hitch, bed, or trailer to take it into town to get fixed, otherwise I might have gone that route, plus too expensive) Any suggestions on how I should go about this? A tutorial video would be nice, but I can't seem to find one to match my lawn mower online...
Thanks for your time.

/ Huskee Supreme 50in deck, any videos how to change drive belt/blades? #2  
looking for diagram for deck belt routing on 54" huskee supreme