FiatAgri, Hesston, does New Holland sell parts?

/ FiatAgri, Hesston, does New Holland sell parts? #1  

Dead Horse

Platinum Member
I am specifically looking for what I believe is called rockshaft seals. The oil seals between the casing and the shaft that the lower links pivot on.

I was under the impression that new Holland dealers had a cross reference parts catalog for these tractors. the local NH dealer seems to know very little about the subject.

Anyone have a lead for me as to where I can find parts and supplies for these tractors? Mine was MFG in 1990, so it is not so old as there are no parts........

I am also looking for some loader control cables, a primary air cleaner and other bits and pieces.

There use to be a guy in Canada who had an extensive listing of parts, but I can't find reference to him on the internet any more.

/ FiatAgri, Hesston, does New Holland sell parts? #2  
I am specifically looking for what I believe is called rockshaft seals. The oil seals between the casing and the shaft that the lower links pivot on.

I was under the impression that new Holland dealers had a cross reference parts catalog for these tractors. the local NH dealer seems to know very little about the subject.

Anyone have a lead for me as to where I can find parts and supplies for these tractors? Mine was MFG in 1990, so it is not so old as there are no parts........

I am also looking for some loader control cables, a primary air cleaner and other bits and pieces.

There use to be a guy in Canada who had an extensive listing of parts, but I can't find reference to him on the internet any more.

Without the benefit of knowing what model Fiat you own, the best answer I have is 'maybe'. Many Fiat models are included in the NH online parts catalog.

/ FiatAgri, Hesston, does New Holland sell parts?
Without the benefit of knowing what model Fiat you own, the best answer I have is 'maybe'. Many Fiat models are included in the NH online parts catalog.

Rick

The model is a 100 90 DT.

Thanks!

I need some parts for the L365 loader that came on the tractor......... any thoughts? New Holland does not have any listing for this loader, near as I can tell.

Last edited:
   / FiatAgri, Hesston, does New Holland sell parts? #4  

If these are the seals on the draft control torsion bar the lower links attach too , it may be easier to remove the lower case and make a plate to isolate the oil from this case as i did . Mine was leaking from the seals , I removed the case and made a metal plate using the case for a template . The lower case is now dry , I would never have used draft control anyway .

/ FiatAgri, Hesston, does New Holland sell parts? #5  
The NH TN series and TL's use those seals, and they are the "blue" versions of the Fiat line. The TS-A also use them. Unfortunately, all three series use different sizes. You might be able to match them up at a dealer.

/ FiatAgri, Hesston, does New Holland sell parts? #6  
The NH TN series and TL's use those seals, and they are the "blue" versions of the Fiat line. The TS-A also use them. Unfortunately, all three series use different sizes. You might be able to match them up at a dealer.

are you sure the 100-90 some tn's and tl's are not LS tractors made in Korea???-----for years----rebadging at its best!

/ FiatAgri, Hesston, does New Holland sell parts? #8  
I found with my TL100A NH that the draft control shaft seals were going to give ongoing trouble . My tractor drags a big flail mower around and is constantly being vibrated while chewing up saplings . The lower link arms attach to the torsion bar/shaft , the seals are just inside the case beside the link arm balls . When a tractor is plowing and hits a hard patch , the link arms pull back on the shafts ends . When this happens , the shaft is pulled into a Banana shape . A rod is mounted on the shafts center and the shafts deflection is transferred up the rod to the lift valve . The lift valve raises the linkage to make the plow ride over the hard patch . The shaft then straightens and the plow is lowered again . These seals rely on a tight fit on the shaft and a tight fit in the case and have to try and seal a deflecting shaft . My shaft was a bit worn and the seals were not tight in the case after 1000 hours . I would have had to renew all the components every 1000 hours to ensure they did not leak hence the block off plate .

/ FiatAgri, Hesston, does New Holland sell parts? #9  
whodat526 said:
are you sure the 100-90 some tn's and tl's are not LS tractors made in Korea???-----for years----rebadging at its best!

The only Korean NH tractors I know about are the brand new compacts.

/ FiatAgri, Hesston, does New Holland sell parts? #10  
thats all they have told every body but i bet u didn't know the 30 series ford shuttle shift transmissions was made by kubota but they or made to believe every like is ford and when fiat buoght out ford nh, kubota was the high bid