New Holland Parting Ways w/ Shibaura?

/ New Holland Parting Ways w/ Shibaura? #1  

tb8100

Silver Member
Heard New Holland and Shibaura are parting ways. Is that true? What is NH doing for engines and components going forward, if so?

/ New Holland Parting Ways w/ Shibaura? #2  
Might it be the same as Case/IH ?

/ New Holland Parting Ways w/ Shibaura? #3  
Shibaura will be supplying NH with parts and support.

/ New Holland Parting Ways w/ Shibaura?
Shibaura will be supplying NH with parts and support.

For prior models, but what about tractor designs, engines, etc.? Agco is with Iseki, Cub Cadet is with Yanmar, Mahindra is with Mitsubishi, Kioti and Bobcat are with Daedong, LS is doing their own thing, Branson is w/ Kukje, Montana is.. well, I dunno about them. But that doesn't leave too many suppliers other than the Chinese...

/ New Holland Parting Ways w/ Shibaura? #5  
For prior models, but what about tractor designs, engines, etc.? Agco is with Iseki, Cub Cadet is with Yanmar, Mahindra is with Mitsubishi, Kioti and Bobcat are with Daedong, LS is doing their own thing, Branson is w/ Kukje, Montana is.. well, I dunno about them. But that doesn't leave too many suppliers other than the Chinese...

From what i have gathered on here is that LS will supply some models of NH and otherwise it is business as usual.

/ New Holland Parting Ways w/ Shibaura? #6  
LS, a division of LG, will be making the compacts in Korea. Interesting note, LS has dealers in the US selling their machines already.

/ New Holland Parting Ways w/ Shibaura? #7  
Does anyone know whether Shibaura spares might be cheaper and ,if so, how to match parts? I have a 2120 which is a nice tractor but it breaks my bank manager's 'heart' when it comes to paying european prices for parts.
mike

/ New Holland Parting Ways w/ Shibaura? #8  
Does anyone know whether Shibaura spares might be cheaper and ,if so, how to match parts? I have a 2120 which is a nice tractor but it breaks my bank manager's 'heart' when it comes to paying european prices for parts.
mike
That's your wife, right? I don't let mine know what I pay for parts for my 2120.

/ New Holland Parting Ways w/ Shibaura? #9  
Anyone know how this worked out with New Holland and Shibaura?

/ New Holland Parting Ways w/ Shibaura? #10  
Not really - my wife has a heart my bank manager a "heart"! (but you're quite right to imply that it's best to keep money worries away from anyone who doesn't need to know!).
mike