Link between lift arm and 3 pt arm - where to find another?

/ Link between lift arm and 3 pt arm - where to find another? #1  

RMJ22

Bronze Member
Tractor
Deere 4100, Deere 445, Deere 757 Z-Trak
I'm referring to the part that you can crank up or down to adjust the pitch of your implement. The previous owner of mine welded it at a certain length, I presume because it was broken. Anyhow, according to messicks.com a new assembly is going to set me back over $550 for this minor problem. Where can I find one cheaper? I'm not as concerned about the brand name as I am a comparable unit that will fit, and it doesn't have to be brand new either. . .any suggestions???:confused:

/ Link between lift arm and 3 pt arm - where to find another? #2  
I'm referring to the part that you can crank up or down to adjust the pitch of your implement. The previous owner of mine welded it at a certain length, I presume because it was broken. Anyhow, according to messicks.com a new assembly is going to set me back over $550 for this minor problem. Where can I find one cheaper? I'm not as concerned about the brand name as I am a comparable unit that will fit, and it doesn't have to be brand new either. . .any suggestions???:confused:

TSC has the following Ford lift arm. I reckon you can use it jsut fine and will set you back a whopping $38. I have looked at it in our local TSC, it is pretty solid and even has a good Ford Blue paint:D

JC,

Lift Arm Leveling Assembly for Ford - 0267741 | Tractor Supply Company

/ Link between lift arm and 3 pt arm - where to find another? #3  

You can find one with the gearbox here: Cheap but excellent quality. Ken Sweet
https://www.allpartsstore.com/index.htm?customernumber=KY0900

/ Link between lift arm and 3 pt arm - where to find another?
Thanks, you guys are the best!! Ken, I wasn't able to find what I'm needing navigating the site, is there anyway you might be able to provide a direct link, please?

/ Link between lift arm and 3 pt arm - where to find another? #5  
   / Link between lift arm and 3 pt arm - where to find another? #6  
I might happen to buy me one of them.

/ Link between lift arm and 3 pt arm - where to find another?
Thanks, I want one but I need to make sure it will work on mine! I see in the title it says "(RH)", does this indicate it is for the right-hand side? On my tractor the lift leveler is on the left side (when sitting on the seat). Will this still work?

/ Link between lift arm and 3 pt arm - where to find another? #8  
Thanks, I want one but I need to make sure it will work on mine! I see in the title it says "(RH)", does this indicate it is for the right-hand side? On my tractor the lift leveler is on the left side (when sitting on the seat). Will this still work?

I have had customers put one on each side for easier hookup. Ken Sweet

/ Link between lift arm and 3 pt arm - where to find another? #9  

Yes, it will work. As Ken noted, you can put them on either/both sides. When I added TnT to my tractor, I put the tilt cylinder on the right arm and moved the adjustable arm to the left side. Note that the adjustable link Ken linked to is made to fit the Ford yoke in the lift arms. It's not a rotating ball link like many of the newer tractors have. If you have a Ford with the old-style lift arms, you can probably use this link just fine.

/ Link between lift arm and 3 pt arm - where to find another? #10  

don't worry.. your trctor ain't r or l handed.. :)

soundguy