Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tractor
    Case 885, JD 730D, Ford 4000

Default Re: where's the big tractors?

We have too much gun control.
    What we need is more idiot control.

This individual has "1" post and it is derogatory. By every definition this guy is a troll. Let it go. Such dimwits never have the capacity to engage in conversation. Their only mission is to 'stir **** up' then they sit back and chuckle at their self proclaimed worthyness to post on a board where normal people are simply exchanging information to educate the overall audience. (Look at the number of lurkers - harmless and very much interested in the discourse taking place.)

Gold Member
    Tractor
    jd 2520

Quote Originally Posted by retiredmgn View Post
    This individual has "1" post and it is derogatory. By every definition this guy is a troll. Let it go. Such dimwits never have the capacity to engage in conversation. Their only mission is to 'stir **** up' then they sit back and chuckle at their self proclaimed worthyness to post on a board where normal people are simply exchanging information to educate the overall audience. (Look at the number of lurkers - harmless and very much interested in the discourse taking place.)
    This person sounds like a 15 year old with zero seat time ...just stirring up crap. I agree....best to ignore the dimwit

Tractor
    MF 285 Long 560 MF2670 CX100

Well lets put him to the test. I have from 30hp up to 190 hp. Ask away and lets see if your for real.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    2002 New Holland TC40S

Sorry-Mine is too big for your sandbox.

Tractor
    New Holland T8020, T7030, International 1066, 806, Farmall Super M, M, Super C

Quote Originally Posted by jlsmith View Post
    Well lets put him to the test. I have from 30hp up to 190 hp. Ask away and lets see if your for real.
    Why don't you ask me a question if you think i'm not worthy. btw, i have more seat time thank most hobby "farmers" could dream about. i wasn't trying to be rude with my initial post but i guess you took it that way and i apologize.

Tractor
    Fordson Major Diesel, McCormick Deering W4, Ford 1510, John Deere L111

Quote Originally Posted by dirtysalty View Post
    Why don't you ask me a question if you think i'm not worthy. btw, i have more seat time thank most hobby "farmers" could dream about. i wasn't trying to be rude with my initial post but i guess you took it that way and i apologize.
    Your initial question came off a little strong. Looks like a little misunderstanding. You've probably guessed by now this is a compact tractor forum. Shall we reboot this whole silly thread and start all over?

Joe
    Fordson Major Diesel: Case 3-bottom Trip Plow, Case 12' Trip Field Cultivator, Kewanee 130 Disc, John Deere 1209 Mower Conditioner, John Deere 594LW Side Delivery Rake, New Holland Hayliner 273 Baler, 18' Spike-Tooth Harrow
    Ford 1510: Du-Al 105 Loader, "The Thumb" Grapple, Bush Hog RBC60 Rear Blade, Woods HC54 Rotary Cutter, Tarter 5' Heavy-Duty Hinge Back Box Blade, Buhler Farm King Y600 Snowblower

Tractor
    ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC

Where do you go to talk about tractors that do real work?
    my 45 hp 1955 ford 850 puts out round baled hay for my animals to eat.. i can't pick those up myself.. so i call that 'real work'.

i also have a 1975 5000 and a 2000 NH 7610s that pull 10' and 15' mowers. I can't pull those by hand either so i call them real work.

I'm sure someone with a few thousand acers of farm that drives a 400 hp machine wouldn't consider my machines 'real workers' either.. so it's all a matter of perspective.

what did you have in mind talking about.. because I'd guess you were probably already in the correct place.

soundguy

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Here

Where do you go to talk about tractors that do real work?
    I have one! See my signature ... Let's talk

("Big" is relative of course. My previous "tractor" was a Craftsman riding mower. So my kubota is huge)

Tractor
    MF 285 Long 560 MF2670 CX100

Thats cool, no harm done. What size tractor do you have and what kind of work do you do with it. I do custom baling and mowing, along with all the other chores around the ranch.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast