Ford Tractor Help. Model, Year ?????

/ Ford Tractor Help. Model, Year ????? #1  

rockagibraltar

Hello fellow and much smarter tractor friends. I have a Ford tractor I aquired from my neighbor, and I have no idea what model or year it is. I have spent the last few hours trying to research it online, and here I am.

There are numbers below the engine I believe on the starter block, and from what I have read, that is all I need to identify the tractor.'

Here are the numbers:

5E10C

51014C

C118830

5L1L

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

/ Ford Tractor Help. Model, Year ????? #2  
51014c

5 5000 before 4-1968

10 ag chassie

1 diesel

4 ind 540 pto

c 8 spd tranny

that's your good ol standard 5000 likely has the 233ci engine if the core plugs are screw in.. vs the later 256 with regular welsh plugs...

c118830 1965 serial number.. starter at 100000 and ended 124000 that year..

5e10c

5 1965

e may

10 day of month

c afternoon shift.

all yer numbers jive.

congrats.. 5000 are GREAT machines.. i have a 75 model..

soundguy

/ Ford Tractor Help. Model, Year ????? #3  
Soundguy, even if the OP doesn't respond to thank you, I just want to say you did a great job of explaining numbers. You'd think at least he would say thanks, but . . .:confused3:.

;););)

/ Ford Tractor Help. Model, Year ????? #4  
I just hope he got what he needed.

5000 are nice machines.. I hope he enjoys it.

i have a late 75 myself. so late that it is simialr to a 5600 in that it is common sump.. not multi sump.. :) that one was a head scratcher when i was changing the rear sump oils..

soudnguy

/ Ford Tractor Help. Model, Year ????? #5  
Soundguy I have a ford 5000 I don't know the year in and was wondering if yo could help

Here are the number
D2NN 7005B
3EO9
D2NN 4024 A
C 13 2 13

Thanks

/ Ford Tractor Help. Model, Year ????? #6  
you should've posted the stamped numbers from the bellhousing aft of the starter.. it would have a model ID number starting with a E for your unit, plus a date code and a sn.

the 3e09 # you posted is a date code off the trans probably... Unless you have had a replacement.. it will be within a couple months of the machines assy date.

may 9 1973

/ Ford Tractor Help. Model, Year ????? #7  
you should've posted the stamped numbers from the bellhousing aft of the starter.. it would have a model ID number starting with a E for your unit, plus a date code and a sn.

the 3e09 # you posted is a date code off the trans probably... Unless you have had a replacement.. it will be within a couple months of the machines assy date.

may 9 1973

Is this the right numbers. And thank you for the help
E531684

/ Ford Tractor Help. Model, Year ????? #8  
there will be 3 hand stamped numbers on the bellhousing.. a sn with an A, C or B prefix, the date code, ending wiht an ABC letter code, and the model ID.

/ Ford Tractor Help. Model, Year ????? #9  
hi new to site, my husband just bought this tractor and we are trying to figure out what year and series it is. from where i found on internet to look for model # and serial # here is what i found...... model# 41300s and serial # 58276 it has a front end loader and a bush hog with a pto and 3 point hook up in back, it is gas driven 4 speed with reverse any help sure apreciated