1996 new holland 5610s wont start

/ 1996 new holland 5610s wont start #11  
i didn't think the S series had dual power? I don't see it as an option in the multi-manual I have.

whodat?

soundguy

/ 1996 new holland 5610s wont start #13  
if it has a dry clutch and gear only transmission ,pull it off.

/ 1996 new holland 5610s wont start #15  
I owned a regular 5610 that had dual power until it burnt.

is it a s model if so that would be the first out of hundreds i have seen to have it you most likely have a series 1 or 2 not a s which was a economy model when it was produced inline with the 40 series which was the deluxe models when the series 1 and 2 was produce the 5900 was the economy model and the 10 series was the deluxe

/ 1996 new holland 5610s wont start #16  
is it a s model if so that would be the first out of hundreds i have seen to have it you most likely have a series 1 or 2 not a s which was a economy model when it was produced inline with the 40 series which was the deluxe models when the series 1 and 2 was produce the 5900 was the economy model and the 10 series was the deluxe

I think alot of people don't realize the series difference between a x610, x610 II, and a x610 S,

my multi manual I have only covers the 56-66-7610s.. later models at that too.

I think i have a 4610II manual as well though.. somewhere.. :)

/ 1996 new holland 5610s wont start
Just an update. I finally called a mechanic out, and its the injector pump. I appreciate all the help. He is going to pull it off and fix, or have rebuild if we can. Again thank you

/ 1996 new holland 5610s wont start #18  
Just an update. I finally called a mechanic out, and its the injector pump. I appreciate all the help. He is going to pull it off and fix, or have rebuild if we can. Again thank you

Let us know how it goes.

When we got ours rebuilt the tractor ran much better.....apparently the pump had been slightly out of time for 25 years!