Make a grown man cry! =(

/ Make a grown man cry! =( #3  
Wow! They didn't even give him a gold watch.:( You gotta wonder what that tractor is doing in "retirement."

/ Make a grown man cry! =( #4  
Wow.....

Very well done-it almost begs the question- "Do Machines Have a Soul?".

This also challenges one of my own mantras-"Never Fall in Love With Something That Can't Love You Back!".

Guess I'll have to finish-seem to have something in my eye...
Thanks for posting.

/ Make a grown man cry! =( #5  
6400 hours and looking purrrty. Thanks for that.
Jim

/ Make a grown man cry! =( #6  
And I was getting ready to replace my old 135, no way I can bring myself to do it now.............. Great video!

/ Make a grown man cry! =( #7  
That a was great vid, to see. Now you can tell your frends and family, Tractors do , have a life of their own. when your sleeping, you'll never know what they are up to! going to go out and get a security cam so I can watch it at night time.
My massey may kn*ck up a deere. and then I'll get sued for having a green and yellow tractor with red fenders. OMG * I hope the other green parent*
doesn't want child support. :laughing:
david
PS this was a great vid.:thumbsup:

/ Make a grown man cry! =(
Glad y'all liked it as much as I did. I've always liked the old Ford #000's. I had a 5000 at one time, I might have to find me another one!

/ Make a grown man cry! =( #9  
Thanks for the post. You should repost this in the general category. Other colors will enjoy it.

/ Make a grown man cry! =( #10  
Thanks for the post. You should repost this in the general category. Other colors will enjoy it.

For sure-grew up with the Blue Oval-sad day for me when they decided to sell the business- sadder still when they gave the big truck business away to Daimler.:(