error codes on tm155

/ error codes on tm155 #1  

doodlestm155

Tractor
new holland tm155
hi have codes p01,p16,p21 and p24 every time we start tractor wonder what they mean and how to clear them,seems lights on radio is on all the time even when radio is off,thanks for any help

/ error codes on tm155 #2  
PO1: Rear PTO Brake Solenoid Stuck Off
P16: Differntial Lock Solenoid Stuck On
P21: 4WD Solenoid Stuck Off
P24: 4WD Driver Over-Temperature

All are indicative of a short-circuit.

Want to buy the factory repair manual set with the genuine electrical codes and drawings? Four (4) volume set in the 3-ring factory binder?

$799 on eBay... $599 from me, with free shipping.

/ error codes on tm155
thank you we will consider getting that manual if we can't figure it out.our goal is to get the front wheel assist working.when we touch the button nothing happens and light don't come on.

/ error codes on tm155 #4  
Hey doodlestm155
Are there faults with your pto and 4wd or is it case of codes being displayed with no faults? Common problem with these combined codes is the mass earth connection on the right hand side of scv's or the earth strap between cabin and rhs axle. Also but more remote is water ingress into emu panel from letting side window open!!!!

/ error codes on tm155 #5  
Sorry forgot to say codes can only be cleared by rectifying problems and also 4wd and diff lock have a calibration through emu panel if calibration is lost buttons will go dead

/ error codes on tm155
Yes pto and diff work ok not sure about front wheel drive.The 4wd light on button dont come on or the dash light but yet I cant get the old girl to spin out I will check that earth connection ,Have a great day

/ error codes on tm155 #7  
The calibration for 4wd is as follows:
Mark out 100m track
Hold down both manual 4wd and manual diff lock buttons while starting tractor releasing buttons once started ( lights will flash in synch on emu panel)
Drive to start of track and press manual diff lock button when passing start
Drive in straight and at constant speed over the 100m and again press manual diff lock button when passing end of track
Bring tractor to stop and shut down engine, let stand for 10sec and re start now check operation of 4wd. Worth trying calibration from your description.

/ error codes on tm155
thanks I will try that and let u know if it works.

/ error codes on tm155
Well I checked the 2 earth connections on the back of the tractor and tried to calibrate the 4wd and it seems the touch pad light will come on but when I turn off the 4wd it will flash the P21 and P24 code and the touch pad will no longer work for the 4wd.The diff. does and has always worked.Is there anything I might not have done Thanks for any ideas.

/ error codes on tm155 #10  
Tanks fromDenmark. It wass a help for mee too.