Ford 3000 Very Slow Hydraulics

/ Ford 3000 Very Slow Hydraulics #11  
Not sure, gotta work through the manual on that. The one on it is different than any others that I have seen on other 3000's. I have adjusted the knob in and out and in between with no difference in operation. Here is a picture of the accessory block.

/ Ford 3000 Very Slow Hydraulics #12  
Update time.

I found a used pump that someone had pulled off their 3000 because they thought replacing it would fix their problem. Well it didn't. so they kept the new pump and I got the still good old one. popped it on, wouldn't you know bucket goes up nice and smooth and 3 point moves great. I haven't pulled the old pump apart yet, but I'm guessing it has a lot of wear in it from being just plain old and possibly starved of fluid at times from some of the leaks the tractor was operated with. I have replaces all the seals on the bucket and 3 point assembly, as well as all connection o-rings. so it should be nice and dry now.

I am now working on the starter on which the bendix disengages after turning the engine over once(this makes it hard to start when cold). The solenoid had been replaces at some point on it. the bendix show plenty of wear on the teeth and the commentator is probably the most worn out thing i have ever seen looking something like this )(

The last thing I have to deal with on this is one of the power steering rams is leaking from the shaft seal. does anyone know how to tell between a factory kit and a aftermarket kit? mine has the 5/8" shaft.