remove/Install lower lift arm spherical bushing

/ remove/Install lower lift arm spherical bushing #1  

vmj

Tractor
New Holland/TN75
I have TN75 tractor. New to replace Cat 2 spherical bushings with Cat 1. Have removed pin on outboard side of arm in front of bushing. Believe I need to drive bushing from opposite side of arm with wood between bushing and hammer. Is this correct? How hard do I drive it?

/ remove/Install lower lift arm spherical bushing #2  
With the hairpin removed and the ball rotated to the proper position, it will come out in your hand if the socket isn't distorted.

/ remove/Install lower lift arm spherical bushing #3  
With the hairpin removed and the ball rotated to the proper position, it will come out in your hand if the socket isn't distorted.

I agree. On my dad's TN65, the balls were persuaded by a large hammer before he bought it, when all they needed was a little grease. Now they won't budge without using a hammer every time.

On my T4020, I take care to spray a little lube on them every now and then, and they will push out with the slightest pressure.

/ remove/Install lower lift arm spherical bushing
Rotate bushing hole to vertical position. Rotate bushing horizontally to align with notch in lift arm. Push/wiggle bushing out of arm toward side which holds pin. It works.

/ remove/Install lower lift arm spherical bushing
Rotate bushing hole to vertical position. Rotate bushing horizontally to align with notch in lift arm. Push/wiggle bushing out of arm toward side which holds pin. It works. Thanks
I agree. On my dad's TN65, the balls were persuaded by a large hammer before he bought it, when all they needed was a little grease. Now they won't budge without using a hammer every time.

On my T4020, I take care to spray a little lube on them every now and then, and they will push out with the slightest pressure.