Rims for a 1986 ford 2110

/ Rims for a 1986 ford 2110 #1  

mtestagolf

Tractor
new holland tc33d
My ford 2110 has calcium loaded tires in the rear. The rear left rim if rusting out and I called the dealer the other day and he gave me a price of 1100.00 for the outer rim, it is a 2 piece rim with 8 loops. Anyone have any suggestions or are there aftermarket companies that sell them. Thanks Mark

/ Rims for a 1986 ford 2110 #2  
Unverferth sells rims, but this would be custom OR you can buy a blank rim without the hoops, order the hoops separate and weld them in place.
Also, I may have a rim.

/ Rims for a 1986 ford 2110 #3  
Take a look around this site Loop Rims
Blank Rims
Hey Wheel

If they don't have what you need I'm sure they could make it up for a lot less than $1100 and probably less than Unverferth also.
Good luck.

/ Rims for a 1986 ford 2110 #4  
Bet it's rotted around the valve. Good tire guy can cut that out and weld in a new section from a similar rim (speaking from experience).

/ Rims for a 1986 ford 2110 #5  
Good luck on your issue. I also need to replace/ repair my rear rims for a ford 2110 1987 I believe. Keep me in the loop if you find a deal on rims etc. thanks

/ Rims for a 1986 ford 2110 #7  
will look into that. Now will a tire place re install the tire because of the modification and not DOT approved. I heard that I go this rout that some places wont do it because of the welding of new patch.

/ Rims for a 1986 ford 2110 #9  
will look into that. Now will a tire place re install the tire because of the modification and not DOT approved. I heard that I go this rout that some places wont do it because of the welding of new patch.

DOT has no authority regarding tractor tires or tractor wheel equipment.

/ Rims for a 1986 ford 2110 #10  
Unverferth sells rims, but this would be custom OR you can buy a blank rim without the hoops, order the hoops separate and weld them in place.
Also, I may have a rim.

I doubt Unverferth sells direct retail. our dealership has direct bolt on rims for this application custom built, as well as a couple other NLA or overly expensive Ford/ NH rims.