New Holland TC 21DA ? New Member

/ New Holland TC 21DA ? New Member #1  

scanman348

Tractor
New Holland TC 21DA
Hi was wondering if anyone had ideas re: I'd like to be able to put a plow on my tractor, not interested in the undercarriage mount that goes under the tractor but possible quick attach /latch /faceplate system. Is there a site where I could get this the cheapest etc. I plan to use pallet forks to lift logs in the spring and want to be able to hook/unhook implements without spend hours hooking or jimmy rigging..... I have an old truck plow??? Is it worth fabbing??? Thanks ahead for any thoughts:)

/ New Holland TC 21DA ? New Member #2  
I've got an old truck plow adapted to my DX33 Case. Love it!
Used a QR skid steer plate with some 2x2x1/4" square tubing on the front of it for some added support. Welded her all up and ran hydraulics from the rear to the front for the power angle.
You can somewhat see in the pic that I split the hoses with quick connects right at the front of the loader. I didn't want to have to take the hoses all of the way off of the tractor if I needed to switch to the bucket. For the $40 it cost me....well worth it.
IMG_1878.jpgIMG_1879.jpgIMG_1880.jpg
I got the blade for free off of a buddy. It was a case of asking him what he was going to do with it in front of his wife. She wanted it gone. Well played on my part.....LOL

$159 for the skid steer QA plate
$?? in steel that I had laying around from other projects
$250 in hydraulic hose and fittings.
one happy guy that plows most of the neighborhood drives. LOL