Ts110 4WD not disengaging

/ Ts110 4WD not disengaging #1  

jleliason15

Tractor
New Holland Ts110
I bought a New Holland Ts110 about six moths ago. For a while I thought the 4wd did not work because when I flipped the switch the 4wd Light never came on. I just recently started ripping and when i went down to deep all four wheels would spin whether i had the 4wd switch on or not. I have tried many things and the 4wd is still always engaged although the dash does not indicate so. Any ideas as to what would cause this?
Thanks in advance
Jared

/ Ts110 4WD not disengaging #2  
Electrical probably . And many tractors are "naturally" in 4wd and power holds them out . My mf 390 was stuck in 4wd for weeks and after changing solenoid/switches etc found a broken wire

/ Ts110 4WD not disengaging #3  
Is your tractor a TS 110 or a TS110A? They are completely different tractors. On the TS, the earlier production, the operation of the 4WD was controlled differently depending on transmission option. On tractors with computer controlled transmissions, this controller also operates the low pressure systems like 4WD, dif lock, PTO, etc. Can you be a bit more specific as to which tractor you have?

/ Ts110 4WD not disengaging
Is your tractor a TS 110 or a TS110A? They are completely different tractors. On the TS, the earlier production, the operation of the 4WD was controlled differently depending on transmission option. On tractors with computer controlled transmissions, this controller also operates the low pressure systems like 4WD, dif lock, PTO, etc. Can you be a bit more specific as to which tractor you have?

thanks for the replies. it is just the ts110 not the ts110a. it has a 24 speed syncroshift transmission. There is just a small electronic switch for the 4wd.

/ Ts110 4WD not disengaging #5  
That switch sends a signal to the transmission controller which in turn supplies a signal to the 4WD solenoid on the transmission control valve on the right side of the case, behind the batteries. The engagement is then operated by hydraulic pressure, I believe. Are there any error codes present?

/ Ts110 4WD not disengaging #6  
G'day check the globe in the dash may be why it is not lighting up, as for not going out of 4wd check the brake light switch as this also puts the tractor into 4wd for better braking.

Jon

/ Ts110 4WD not disengaging #7  
I have a ts 110A and the pto will not engage. I have power to the switch. I have an error code 5005. Where is solenoid? Or any suggestion?