Tc 45da 3ph bounces

/ Tc 45da 3ph bounces #1  

ATandSW

Tractor
New Holland Tn 70a
This problem has been a minor inconviance but now it is getting worse. While the tractor is running the hitch will settle a half inch then go back up every few seconds. This will speed up or slow down with engine rpms. Turn tractor off and it will lower the implement within 30 sec. This bounce will occur at any height unless implement is on the ground. Oil and filters are good. This tractor does have fel and auxially hydraulics.

/ Tc 45da 3ph bounces #2  
Sounds like your lift cylinder seal is gone. The cylinder is right under your seat and behind the drop rate adjust knob. On the TC45A, it's very easy to get to that cylinder and do a repair/replacement of the cylinder seal. Would you do the work yourself or have it done at the dealership?

/ Tc 45da 3ph bounces
That is what I thought it was just looking for a second opinion on it. I assumed it was the seals because when you turn the drop rate knob all they way off it still does it. 1500 hrs if awfully few hrs for some seals to go out. I will do the repairs no big deal just a pain when we are is the height of our buisy season. That tractor pulls our 3ph seeder which weighs probably 2000 plus lbs. By the way does the platform need to be pulled to get at that? I need to replace the magnet for the "cruise control" so might as well do that as well. Thanks for the reply.

/ Tc 45da 3ph bounces #4  
Well, I thought your post was about a TC45A as is obvious from my post. On the DA model, you will have to remove the platform, I believe.

/ Tc 45da 3ph bounces #5  
it's deffinately a leak inthe high pressure side.

lift cyl seal is the biggest culpret. could be other things.. but less likely.