NO START HELP!!!!! Please

/ NO START HELP!!!!! Please #1  

bentley2010

Tractor
1986 Kioti LB2204
I have a 2006 New Holland Backhoe that I am working on, it has a 4BT Cummins in it, that has a no start hot condition, just cranks, Has anyone experienced this? It will fire up on ether or silicone

/ NO START HELP!!!!! Please #2  
It could be the injector nozzles.

/ NO START HELP!!!!! Please
How would the injector nozzle stop it from starting hot?

/ NO START HELP!!!!! Please #4  
gotta love new technology.
check and make sure you are getting the required fuel pump pressure to your injector pump. You need a min of 15 psi to the injector pump. (if your model has an external 1st stage pump).

/ NO START HELP!!!!! Please #5  
Does she idle kinda low when you start it? My bet is that the injector pump is not adjusted correctly, or the fuel lift pump not working

/ NO START HELP!!!!! Please #6  
Does she idle kinda low when you start it? My bet is that the injector pump is not adjusted correctly, or the fuel lift pump not working

The machine is only a few years old correct?
Was there any reason that the injector pump was messed with?
Cummins decided a few years ago to put a lift pump in, to assist the injector pump. What they fail to tell you, they go bad. They make two types of pumps, one with a idiot light to notify the operator that pressure is low, and the standard no gauge or light just plug and play type of system.

What happens, diesel fuel if you are purchasing standard pump fuel at the local station, there is not enough lubricant and the pump will begin to fail. BIO diesel, (OH MAN) not good stuff at all it will wype out a pump.
So you need to know, is your 1st stage pump getting enough pressure to your injector pump. If not hard start every time.

Ok here is what I have, I have not checked the fuel pressure yet, but that is next as soon as my phone stops ringing, but it just cranks, I crack the injector lines and the pump and I have fuel, but very possibly not enough volume. But if I spray it with silicone it will fire up and run fine, no low idle, no missing, runs fine once it is started

Just found out the lift pump was replace 3 weeks ago and it came right from New Holland, Could it still be bad? Yes, I guess I will know better once I get fuel pressure

/ NO START HELP!!!!! Please #9  
lift pump was replaced new?
Positive?
If the lift pump was defective, and been defective for a long period of time, then your main pump is failing due to lack of fuel/lubricant. If your running standard grade pump fuel from your local service station then there is another defect, your machine is designed to run on AG fuel, this has all the required lubricants to make your machine last a longer period of time.
Find your local diesel mechanic, (Diesel Injector service center) have your pump tested. If a rebuild is necessary, have them turn your pump 5% greater. you will enjoy the crisp power