NH T1510 PTO lever hard to operate

/ NH T1510 PTO lever hard to operate #11  
I disagree about messing thing up. I was born and raised on farm 63 years ago and have been operating tractors from 8n ford to four 370 hp. Tractors to my present two. I not accustome to tearing anything up. I've been a heat, a/c, and refrigeration contractor for 40 years. My adding the lever on my TC 30 New Holland tractor was not a frivilois decision. I weighed my options for days and finally decided on the lever only after I had ran it by the service manager of the dealership where I bought the tractor new. That was in April 2007, and I have not had any problems with my tractor with over 700 hours except to replace one battery and one relay this year. I maintain all of my machinery meticulously every day. I can start any piece of equipment any time of day or night regardless of temperature. My advice to others only comes from a desire to help, but maintaining the fact that safety is utmost and is the first consideration. May all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

/ NH T1510 PTO lever hard to operate #12  
I have a 1620 and tc30 and both work the same way. All I do is roll the tractor ahead or back a few inches, (sometimes takes a couple of tries), and it slips right in. Mine are both hydro, not sure if it would work on the gst?

/ NH T1510 PTO lever hard to operate #13  
On my TC30, 9 spd. Std, 4x4 isn't hard to get the PTO engaged, but the lever is short and behind my left side. I've had rotator cuff surgery on both shoulders and major lower back arthritis and nerve damage. So turning back to get the handle is rather uncomfortable. That's why put a long horizontal handle on it. All I have to do is pull forward to engage and push back to disengage. Then I can flip the handle back out of my way when it's not necessary to use. Works well.