loader hook up

/ loader hook up #1  

smurfy

Tractor
tm165 ford new holland
I have a 2001 tm 165 I am trying to hook up the hydraulics to the loader, it has a joy stick control. there are three lines a big one a mediam and a small one. I have three fittings that screw in to the hydraulic system some where
that will hook up to these three hoses. does any one have an idea where these fittings screw in to

/ loader hook up #2  
If I follow you correctly, the loader has the joystick and the 3 hoses going to the loader valve that you are trying to plumb into the tractor hydraulics.
Does the tractor have a joystick on its remotes that you could eliminate the loader joystick and plumb the loader lines into the tractor remotes?

/ loader hook up #3  
Hey, from what you describe you have load sensing loader control and need to connect into power beyond slice on tractor. If you look on top face of slice by trans oil filler cap you will see 3 Allen head plugs small, medium and large. Remove the 3 plugs and connect your pipe work using adapters here. Smallest being the sense line, medium being feed/ pressure line and largest being return line.