workmaster 75

/ workmaster 75 #1  

deckard82

Tractor
kubotal245st
I am looking at getting this tractor as a used machine for hay operation. I am new to this i am getting things passed to me by my father who cant do it anymore. trying to learn step by step . this is going to sound like stupid questions does anyone know the pressure of the remote hydro i am looking at running a kelley b70 backhoe attachment on it . calls for 2000 psi hydraulics. all i can find is specs for GPM..
and does anyone have any experience with the kelley 3 poiint hitch backhoes? or can recommend a different brand?

/ workmaster 75 #2  
I don't know that model specifically, but the pressure is going to be in the 2200 to 2600 psi range.
3 point backhoes are a great convenience, but can tear up the tractor unless it has a subframe kit and attaches the lower lift links to the subframe instead of the tractor rear end.

/ workmaster 75 #3  
I am looking at getting this tractor as a used machine for hay operation. I am new to this i am getting things passed to me by my father who cant do it anymore. trying to learn step by step . this is going to sound like stupid questions does anyone know the pressure of the remote hydro i am looking at running a kelley b70 backhoe attachment on it . calls for 2000 psi hydraulics. all i can find is specs for GPM..
and does anyone have any experience with the kelley 3 poiint hitch backhoes? or can recommend a different brand?

Hi, I am new to the forum and just now saw your post. I run a Kelley B60 on a New Holland Tn75DA tractor and it is about all this tractor wants to handle weight wise. The B70 version weighs about 200 lbs more than mine. Kelley backhoes are heavy, strong machines with good reach, deep digging depth and like mine, most are self contained with reservoir and pto pump. These are about as stout as you can find for a 3-point backhoe but you can break linkage points if you don't use the supplied braces that come standard with them. There are less awkward brands out there, but not this heavy duty and certainly no 3-point backhoe will ever perform like a full sized, dedicated backhoe. But then again, we shouldn't expect them to. It beats a shovel anyday!