Stumped

/ Stumped #1  

Aussie tractor man

Tractor
Ford
First post guys so take it easy on me.

I've just picked up a Ford Industrial for a bit of general farmwork and I'm giving it a bit of a clean up before its put to work but I'm having trouble identifying the model. The block behind the starter has the following info:

DD112k I've got no idea what this is.

6D14B Believed to be 1966, April 14 dayshift.

<c502441* Believed to be 3000 series, industrial, gas, independent @540rpm then the last two I don't know.

What I do know about the tractor is it is a 3 cyl diesel with 3 forward/2 reverse gears and high and low range. Swept back front axle, inboard rear brakes. Can anyone shed any light on it please?

/ Stumped #2  
Welcome to TBN. I'm sure somebody will be able to help ID your tractor.

/ Stumped #3  
a couple pictures might help identify.

TractorData.com - information on all makes and models of tractors
mid page = TractorData.com - Farm tractors and you can go through individual brands then models. most models have some sort of picture of the tractor.

Document Moved = ford/new holland website. majority of tractors if they have a 3pt hitch = agriculture tractor, if they don't have a 3pt hitch, then more likely an industrial tractor. this is not always the case.

Document Moved either agriculture or industrial of there website has parts diagrams, that might help ya narrow things down. the parts diagrams are by no means the best, but something.

Messick's | Dealer for New Holland, Case IH, Kubota, Cub Cadet and More | Online Parts, Sales & Service. might be easier to use to find part info / diagrams vs digging your way through new holland's website.

/ Stumped
Thanks for the welcome guys. I've had a look through most of the attached links previously but still struck out. I've got a feeling it might be a 340 Industrial but hoping to get it confirmed.
Here's a few pics of the ol girl.
IMG_2909.jpgIMG_2910.jpgIMG_2912.jpgIMG_2914.jpg

/ Stumped #7  
Let me see if I can make them viewable (resized smaller and rotated).

IMG_2910.jpg IMG_2909.jpg IMG_2912.jpg IMG_2914.jpg

Last edited:
   / Stumped #9  
I'd guess it's a 4500. It's been a looonnnggggg time since I've seen one, but that's what it looks like to me.

/ Stumped
That's was my thought too, but the C at the start of the serial number denotes a 3000 series from what I've found...........but the swept back front axle and the access cover to the air cleaner indicates a 4500. :confused3: