Anyone Own Or Drive A T4.75?

/ Anyone Own Or Drive A T4.75? #1  

Utopia Texas

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B2650 / Kubota L6060 / Kubota ZD2300
I am looking for input from those who actually own or drive a T4.75 as to what they think of the unit.
Most of the references I have read on the Internet are parroting others or just shooting their mouths off admitting they have never even been 10 feet from one of these tractors.
Any actual real experience with the T4.75?
Thanks...

/ Anyone Own Or Drive A T4.75? #2  
I sell the Case IH equivalent at work. 3.4L motor is torquey and quiet. Smooth running with responsive loader.

/ Anyone Own Or Drive A T4.75? #3  
I have a T4.75 with 145 hours of time spent mostly cutting and bailing what questions do you have?

/ Anyone Own Or Drive A T4.75?
Bought it a month ago and have all my questions answered. Thanks for the response.....

/ Anyone Own Or Drive A T4.75? #5  
Can you share your thoughts on the T4.75? I'm looking at the T4 model line and can't seem to find much for reviews.

Thanks

/ Anyone Own Or Drive A T4.75? #7  
Thanks Utopia. Please keep us posted on how things go with the T4.75. I'll be doing some heavy shredding of huisache and mesquite and other brush. Was considering other tractor options but am leaning towards the T4 model line between 95 to 115 hp tractor.

I think you will like the T4 line. As many have mention on this forum a lot of the consideration of the purchase of a tractor should be the dealership you buy from and how good their service is after the sale. If a tractor goes down in the middle of your peak work season how soon your dealership can fix things, how well they do the job and how well they stock repair parts goes a long way to your piece of mind.
PS- I would be curious as to how you shred with all the thorns associated with some mesquite. Concrete filled tires! :) I assume you shred only the younger mesquite that have not become dangerous yet. In many parts of west Texas bulldozers are used pulling huge chains and roto-stars to rip the mesquite out of the ground. Mesquite is a tough and ongoing foe. Almost impossible to get rid of permanently. I am probably not telling you anything you don't know already!!!

/ Anyone Own Or Drive A T4.75? #9  
Shredding and maintaining tires is a challenge. On my current, very old and well used, tractor I have air plane tires on front, an old Titan 10 ply on one rear, and a new Firestone (I think) 8 ply on the other rear. The air plane tires do well in the brush. The good quality rear tires seem to do ok. Couldn't find a matching 10 ply Titan so had to go with the 8 ply Firestone in order to get the tractor and me back to work. It's held up better than I expected.

On the new tractor, I'll likely use sealant until I can get logging tires.