T4.95 Reviews

/ T4.95 Reviews #1  

PennTN75

Bronze Member
Tractor
TN75A
Posting some reviews of my new T4.95. I hope these can be helpful for folks looking to compare and wanting some real world videos (not just marketing). The first one is an overview. I am editing some additional vids with the tractor in operation. Thanks in advance for your feedback. I am working on my video skills as well. I get a little shaky at times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5p_1eER_Xo

/ T4.95 Reviews #2  
I took delivery of a T4.95 cab, 12x12 PS, 665TL FEL, at the end of January '15. I have not used it enough to comment on its performance. So far, the only issue has been not wanting to shift between gears; linkage adjustment taken care of by the dealer.
The overall cab lay-out I really like and the hi-vis roof panel (sun roof) is a feature most other competitive brands do not offer in this price range. The instrument cluster tilts with the steering wheel so it is always easy to see. Great forward / upward FEL visibility and nice sloping engine hood. The exhaust stack is corner post mounted and does not obstruct the view. The engine seems "torquey" and achieves 540 / 1000 PTO speed at 1900 RPM. The tractor is heavy enough to keep the rear end on the ground with a 5'x5-1/2' round bale raised on a slope - no rear counterweight, no wheel weights or liquid ballast in the Michelin radials.
I did get one of the models made in Jesi, Italy. The current models are made in Ankara, Turkey and there are differences. The Italian tractors have the lever style, pull-up parking brake on the left side of the seat in lieu of the range lever parking pall - one feature that was a must have for me. The power shuttle lever is the same as the T-5 series with the neutral button. Electro-hydraulic rear differential lock. Left rear 3PT side link is adjustable same as the right side.
I will post any major issues and comments on performance will follow.

/ T4.95 Reviews
I added a review of the inside of the cab. Checkout my channel on YT to see it.

There were only 2 tractors with the features I wanted within an 8 hr drive of my house. They are made in Turkey, so mine has the parking brake integrated into the range lever. I haven't had any issues. I don't think any Italian models were around.

I did notice I was missing a mirror mount cover on the entrance side of the cab. The plastic housing cover was not in place. It was replaced under warranty.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCATvLuuBWqIPmRX0gH9FiMQ

/ T4.95 Reviews
I updated and added a video using a 6' tiller. Enjoy!

/ T4.95 Reviews
Thanks for the compliment. I am not a farmer. I'm an engineer but live in farm country and have some acreage. I love having a nice piece of equipment that allows me to do some serious work. And, it allows me to help people out as well. I'm very blessed to have the property and the ability to have this tractor. It's amazing how many features are on these new things.

I added some additional videos. I really like the quick improvement I made to help align the QA FEL with forks or bucket. I have some vids of my 6' tiller in use with a Mahindra and also have some more videos coming of using the 7' rotary cutter.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCATvLuuBWqIPmRX0gH9FiMQ

/ T4.95 Reviews #7  
Nice tractor, you must be very happy with it!

/ T4.95 Reviews
I've added videos and will be uploading some more in case you wanted to see the T4 in action hauling firewood and also with a snowplow I've built. Check back!