TD95 engine making oil

/ TD95 engine making oil #1  

dosdogs

Tractor
New Holland td60 td95
Hello All ,
I am new to the tractor world , having spent most of my working life looking after competition vehicles around the globe .
I now have to care for a couple of tractors , TD65 and TD95 . They are in rather poor condition here in this Pacific Island / some call it a paradise . I prefer paradox .

Anyway the TD95 has started to raise the engine oil level and the hydralic fluid level is dropping . As yet I have no shop manual to consult so I am guessing there is an internal leak .
There is no visible leaks externaly .

Any suggestions would be welcome .

Al

/ TD95 engine making oil #3  
Al, welcome to TBN. Agree with Rick B. that it is the pump leaking at the input shaft. The pump is 5179714 (Bosch) US$385., but you could replace two shaft seals which are the following size-M17 x 28,5 x 6,35mm which you may have a source to expedite, but can be purchased from NH as well, 5153836 US$4.25 each. May want to get and repair existing pump as a backup while ordering a new one.

/ TD95 engine making oil
Al, welcome to TBN. Agree with Rick B. that it is the pump leaking at the input shaft. The pump is 5179714 (Bosch) US$385., but you could replace two shaft seals which are the following size-M17 x 28,5 x 6,35mm which you may have a source to expedite, but can be purchased from NH as well, 5153836 US$4.25 each. May want to get and repair existing pump as a backup while ordering a new one.

Thanks guys , superb diagnosis and thanks for the part numbers .