T4.75 Powerstar Blowing Fuses on AMP plug

/ T4.75 Powerstar Blowing Fuses on AMP plug #1  

Wakethor

Tractor
NH T4.75
I have a T4.75 Powerstar hooked up with a New Idea 4845? round baler with monitor. I have the baler monitor and a backup camera with video monitor hooked up to the switched side of the AMP plug. Hadn't had any issues with the camera and video monitor operating at all. Started baling yesterday and was blowing the F38=20A fuse; multiple times. Turned off the video monitor and only blew one fuse today. The baler uses electricity to operating the twine arms when tieing. It does not blow the fuse when its tieing either. You can be just riding through the field and a fuse will blow.

According to the manual this is a 30A plug, why does it have 20A fuse and relay? The bale monitor has a inline 25A fuse on its power cable. Am i expecting too much from this plug? Should I do a dedicated feed elsewhere for this bale monitor? Prior this same baler and monitor were hooked up to another tractor; directly to battery with no ill effect. Any thoughts?

Thanks

/ T4.75 Powerstar Blowing Fuses on AMP plug #2  
New Holland round balers using electric linear actuators for twine and net have always specified that the baler harness be connected directly to the tractor battery.
Your baler has a 25 A fuse in the harness and you are supplying it via a 20 amp protected circuit.

You answered your own question. Wire the baler to the battery.