Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Elite Member
    Tractor
    New Holland t4.75

Default Re: throttle issues 2017 workmaster 60 4x4

I just wonder if this is an issue with the 60's? My 50 has had zero issues thus far. Watch it start to go nuts now.

Like you all I like the size, weight, ability, and FEL strength of the tractor. These issues are concerning to say the least.

Tractor
    17' New Holland Workmaster 60 & 02' Kubota L3000F

Quote Originally Posted by Turbys_1700 View Post
    I just wonder if this is an issue with the 60's? My 50 has had zero issues thus far. Watch it start to go nuts now.

Like you all I like the size, weight, ability, and FEL strength of the tractor. These issues are concerning to say the least.
    Problem is all the new tractors are having electrical glitches it seems. My buddy just bought a 2018 5075e cabbed and has had JD out there twice in 13 hrs to fix electrical stuff.

Other than the amp drop and throttle sticking two times at 1500rpms I haven't had an issue and at 80 hrs now on mine. I'm hoping since it seems to be a common issue that CNH gets a permanent fix eventually, my dealer seems to think they will. I also told him about this thread and he told me to keep him in the loop if any comes up with actual way to resolve it.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    New Holland t4.75

New Holland, Deere, kubota, they all seem to get a handle pretty quickly on issues. The service and parts manager at my dealership told me the other night that Kubota and New Holland were good at getting someone to help them. Issues they have pop up are fixed pretty quickly. Really they have had pretty good luck with both of them including Mahindra. The Mahindra's are more problematic with TYM and others making some of the models. Not necessarily from a reliability issue more than getting someone on the phone that can help them quickly from corporate.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123