Hay Bale wagon New Holland 1033

/ Hay Bale wagon New Holland 1033 #61  
Hi lachdunc
I am day late and a dollar short on this conversation. I would like some photos of the pushpad mechanism on the 1012 as i would like to install some on my 1010 if that is possible. It works well i am just tired of having throw timbers under it to get the bales to slide off when stacking. Any body have the manual and parts catalog for the 1012 that shows the push-off mechanism? Another option might be: Does the 1002 model have pushouts and if so is similar to the 1010. Thanks

New Holland has all the parts diagrams online on their website. Or you can go to www.messicks.com and search the same parts diagrams and you can see what the parts will cost through Messicks.

/ Hay Bale wagon New Holland 1033 #62  
Hello all,

I'm purchasing a NH 1012 bale wagon. When it dumps in the barn, has anyone had any success getting the bales out with a grapple. The bales will be cross wise so I think my normal square bale grapple will not have enough horizontal bars?? If this makes any sense. Will I have to come in at a 90 degree angle to get them lengthwise. I'm not sure my barn is big enough. Thanks