Price Check TN95A or TS110 price check

/ TN95A or TS110 price check #1  

DirtyDusty

Tractor
New Holland TN75
I was wondering if anyone had a good idea what one of these would cost. I need to go bigger so I can bale hay. It will need to be Four wheel drive also. Price with and without cab. Can you get a loader for the TS series?

Thanks

/ TN95A or TS110 price check #2  
Is there any reason you are skipping the TL series? The next size up from the TN is the TL then the TS. You can get loaders on all of New Hollands tractors except for the TJ series and maybe the TK series.

What size/type baler are you going to pull?

/ TN95A or TS110 price check
you are right about the TL series it was a typo on my part. I was wanting to pull a 4x5 or 5x5 baler and maybe a 15ft. batwing.

/ TN95A or TS110 price check #4  
I have never priced a TN95 but the TL I priced was in the Mid-$30k range. I think I speced it as FWA w/cab. The TL is a few thousand more then the TN line. The TS line was in the upper $40k range if I recall correctly.

I have not ran a round baler behind the TL but I did run a 575 New Holland small square baler behind one and it ran the baler with ease compared to the TN65. The extra weight of the TL is what I noticed the most as you still had some rocking but not as bad as on the TN. The only round baler I have ran was a 4x4 hesston behind the 7710 which had more then enough power to handle that small baler. The TL is the tractor of choice for most of the small dairy farms around here as it is a great hay tractor. I wish I could help you with recent pricing but the TL doesn't fit too well into my current plans so I have not been looking at them.

/ TN95A or TS110 price check
I talked to one dealer today. He said for a TN95 with a bush hog loader and two rear remotes that it would run $28,800. no cab Does this sound correct?

/ TN95A or TS110 price check #6  
Using the pricing function on the CaseIH site, the equivalent Case (a JXC1095) would have a MSRP of $38,077.

Last edited:
   / TN95A or TS110 price check #7  
Was it with FWA? If so then it sounds like a good price. If not then it seems high.

/ TN95A or TS110 price check #8  
The TN95 only comes as FWA.

/ TN95A or TS110 price check #9  
DirtyDusty said:
I talked to one dealer today. He said for a TN95 with a bush hog loader and two rear remotes that it would run $28,800. no cab Does this sound correct?

Sounds too low.
Bob

/ TN95A or TS110 price check #10  
Doc_Bob said:
Sounds too low.
Bob
I'm wondering if the quote was for a TD95.