Where is the 1520 made?

/ Where is the 1520 made? #1  

Perry County

I realize there are parts that are probable made all over the world, but because it is the economy version does that mean that it is made different or cheaper. Any and all info. greatly appreciated, because the 0% for 60 months looks real good.

/ Where is the 1520 made? #2  
I think the 1520 is an old machine not made anymore. But I could be wrong.
I think they were all made in Japan. Good machines I think

/ Where is the 1520 made?
I am pretty sure I am talking about the new one. Maybe I made a mistake and the model number should have been T1520, but any input would be greatly appreciated, becasue I do not want a tractor that is solely made in China and/or India and that's how the manufacture makes economy. If this is true than I will not buy the economy tractor.

/ Where is the 1520 made? #4  
The older 1520 is the predecessor to the TC line and was made in Japan. It's family members were the 1320, 1520, 1720 and 2120 and a couple of others. It was in no way an economy tractor. I've had my 2120 since 1987 and it is an excellent machine.

Andy

/ Where is the 1520 made? #5  
T1520 is made in Japan by a company called Shibuara.

It may have pieces/parts made here or be assembled here but the bulk of the unit is sourced from Japan.
Engine/trans etc

BTI

/ Where is the 1520 made? #6  
There are 2 different models the one made in the late 80's and one produced now.
Ahhh the numbers game...........

BTI

/ Where is the 1520 made? #7  
The T1520 arrives at dealers in a crate, must be assembled by the local dealer and is essentially a TC30 with the 35HP, 101 cu. in. engine instead of the 91 cu. in. in the TC30... Shibaura has made the Ford and New Holland compacts always (since the 70's)... We all know the best compact tractors in the world come from Japan!

/ Where is the 1520 made? #8  
My TC33DA was made in Georgia, USA. I'm sure the parts came from all over. Greg

/ Where is the 1520 made? #9  
390GT said:
My TC33DA was made in Georgia, USA. I'm sure the parts came from all over. Greg
Assembled in GA. Parts and casting made by Shibaura in Japan. Good quality control and Mfg. capabilities.

/ Where is the 1520 made? #10  
If anyone tells you that any tractor, from any company under about 100Hp is made in the USA they are lieing to you!