Interesting

/ Interesting #2  
That is a big tractor. He must have a big platform to tow.

/ Interesting #3  
Looks nice. Wish we could see more of the tractor.

Andy

/ Interesting #4  
AndyMA said:
Looks nice. Wish we could see more of the tractor.

Andy

Hi Andy, I agree.

Move aside please, let us see that new Papal toy.

/ Interesting #5  
Tim

Where are you in Conn?

Andy

/ Interesting #6  
AndyMA said:
Tim

Where are you in Conn?

Andy

Morning Andy, a few miles south of Windham County, in Lisbon.
The guys down south don't know how much fun their missing, you know the thrill of finding several hundred pounds of rock in every other backhoe bucket full. :rolleyes:

So we stay on thread....found this video. It only shows the tractor for a few seconds, but you see the tractor in it.
Catholic Online - Video

/ Interesting #7  
irwin said:
Morning Andy, a few miles south of Windham County, in Lisbon.
The guys down south don't know how much fun their missing, you know the thrill of finding several hundred pounds of rock in every other backhoe bucket full. :rolleyes:

So we stay on thread....found this video. It only shows the tractor for a few seconds, but you see the tractor in it.
Catholic Online - Video

Yeah, it always gets me when people discuss how many feet of trench they can dig a day or what ever. Sometimes I can't go 4 feet in a half day and I have a significiently bigger hoe. MY farm is in Woodstock & Eastford and I'm presently living in Milford until we build our house in the spring.

Andy

/ Interesting #9  
AndyMA said:
Yeah, it always gets me when people discuss how many feet of trench they can dig a day or what ever. Sometimes I can't go 4 feet in a half day and I have a significiently bigger hoe. MY farm is in Woodstock & Eastford and I'm presently living in Milford until we build our house in the spring.

Andy

Bet you can't wait to get the house up, that's a good hour plus to your farm right? What's the time line for full time country living? You said "build our house in the spring". Ya figure you'll be living there by next fall?

One more question, what do you grow or raise? 75 acres in ct. is a good chunk of land, I'm coveting some unused acreage behind mine, just so I can be sure nobody else buys it and puts up a housing developement..:eek:

/ Interesting #10  
irwin said:
Bet you can't wait to get the house up, that's a good hour plus to your farm right? What's the time line for full time country living? You said "build our house in the spring". Ya figure you'll be living there by next fall?

One more question, what do you grow or raise? 75 acres in ct. is a good chunk of land, I'm coveting some unused acreage behind mine, just so I can be sure nobody else buys it and puts up a housing developement..:eek:

We're hoping to be in by next fall. I may spend the summer there in a small camper. I've owned the property for about 20 years and al we've had so far is some cows and horses kept by farmers we've rented the pastures to. The peoperty once had an antique estate on it and still has producing apple, grape and pear trees. One of teh features I like the best about it is that I share almost a 1/2 mile boundry with the Yale Forest. The Yale-Meyers forest is about an 8000 acre forest owned by Yale University used for forestry research. On the other side is a 35 acre parcel owned by my church. This all abuts a 150 acre spring fed lake. Very private!
And yes Milford to Woodstock is a pain about 1 1/2 hours.

Andy