Just signed off on a TC35

/ Just signed off on a TC35 #1  

Anonymous Poster

Just agreed to a deal on a new TC35 (shuttle shift). I did add in the folding ROPS, deluxe 3 point, and 16LA loader. I was able to buy the tractor for $17600. I'm in IL. What do you all think?

/ Just signed off on a TC35 #2  
AHH, My dream machine. It doesn't sound like all that bad of a price to me. My initial quote for a 35D, was $21,000. It is going to be approx. a year before I buy so I didn't attempt to dicker for a lower one yet.
Congratulations on your new machine, take the next step and register with the TBN and be sure to keep us all informed on your exploits with your new Boomer. Pictures are always great to see, but you must be a member to attach pics.

/ Just signed off on a TC35 #3  
Congratulations, Thats equiped exactly like mine. I love it. You will have lots of fun on it. Good luck

/ Just signed off on a TC35 #4  
It's going to be a long week (tractor won't be here until Saturday). Never thought I'd get so excited about a tractor.

Did you get the optional tool box?

/ Just signed off on a TC35 #5  
That's called tractor fever, it never goes away at least mine hasn't so far. That's a nice machine have fun and be safe.

/ Just signed off on a TC35 #6  
Sounds like a good price to me. I bought the same machine/loader/hitch/ROPS a year ago for $17.4K in Virginia. Cupholder and toolbox thrown in. Have had no problems with the tractor that weren't really problems with the operator (drove over a log that tore off the throttle cable, jammed a stick between the rim and a front tire) and have made dramatic progress cleaning up fields that were otherwise headed back to being woods.

Read the safety posts....they will add the fear of God to your use of the tractor so that you have a smaller number of close calls.

Have fun.

Chas