New TN Models

/ New TN Models #1  

twabscs

Gold Member
Tractor
NH TC40D, CaseIH Farmall 95, 105U
Hi All,

Not sure if you're getting tired of me yet, but here's some info on the new TN models. As stated before, they are now called the T4000 series and all of them now have 4 cylinder engines instead of the old 3 cylinder model. The lowest HP model is the T4020 and it has 50 PTO HP so it maps mostly to the old TN65. The new T4030 maps to the older TN75 or so. Seems prices continue to go up with the new models as well.

Given the higher prices on the T2400 series, I started looking at the T4000 series and they've gone up quite a bit too. And the goverment says only 2% inflation, right. ;)

/ New TN Models #2  
Hope CNH doe not price themselves out of the market; in my area Kubota dealers are way below CNH pricing.

/ New TN Models
Given the lack of activity on this "Buying/Pricing" board, I think you're right. Seems everyone's buying green, orange, etc. these days. I'm going to have a look at the new orange L5740HSTC and compare prices to the new T2410.

/ New TN Models #4  
I think NH is still selling a lot of TN's, at least my dealer is.

/ New TN Models #5  
Tom
Thanx for the updates. How many variants are there going to be...same as the old TN line? Other than a new badge, common motor and increased price what other changes are there?

Around here they seem very popular, most of my dealers TN inventory has been sold. I think he even sold a TS or 2. Guess we'll see if that continues w/ the new numbered series. My dealer also handles Kubota and they sell mostly CUTS but many of the beef farmers really like their bigger tractors. A couple of my neighbors have them.

/ New TN Models #6  
I sell both. TN's are priced well, TC's are typically a bit high.

New Holland does offer better financing and cash discounts than Kubota, so it does vary depending on your exacty buying needs.

/ New TN Models
jimg said:
Tom
How many variants are there going to be...same as the old TN line? Other than a new badge, common motor and increased price what other changes are there?

Had another quick conversation with him. Seems there will be at least four models in the new T4000 line, roughly mapping like this:

TN65 -> T4020
TN75 -> T4030
TN85 -> T4040
TN95 -> T4050

That and the four cylinder change is all I know so far. We were trying to make a deal before the NH 0% financing was over, but looks like we're not going to make it. On the plus side, CaseIH will continue their 0% for 48 months into December so I May look at a cabbed DX or even a smaller JX if NH doesn't have any better financing in December. We'll see.

/ New TN Models #8  
Since the NH TN and Case JXC are built on the same line I wonder if the later is also going to change as well. No mention of it on the Case site.

/ New TN Models #9  
twabscs said:
Had another quick conversation with him. Seems there will be at least four models in the new T4000 line, roughly mapping like this:

TN65 -> T4020
TN75 -> T4030
TN85 -> T4040
TN95 -> T4050

Where is my beloved TN70A???
Bob

/ New TN Models #10  
twabscs said:
Given the lack of activity on this "Buying/Pricing" board, I think you're right.
Some people talk a good game while others are out using their tractors. :p