New Holland to Discontinue the TC26DA

/ New Holland to Discontinue the TC26DA #1  

sugarloafguy

Silver Member
Tractor
New Holland TC29DA/14LA Loader and Tc24DA/12LA Loader
I was shopping tractors in Ohio today when a couple of NH dealers told me the TC26DA will be discontinued as of January 1st. Apparently this model has had slow sales and will be replaced by a larger model in the TZ-Series with greater lift capacity and a 28 hp Shibaura power plant. The new model will not be as rugged as the 26DA and still will be a SCUT so it looks like I might end up buying the 2520 Deere after all. I was surprised by the variation in pricing, especially on the JD which ranged from $15,500 to $18,000 on the 2520 and 16K to mid 17K on the NH for tractor, loader, bucket and weight box and in the Deere case, I-Match. The JD at $15,500 with the 61HD bucket and either turfs or R4's will probably prevail. Anyway, It's kinda sad to see this great model go away.

Brian:)

/ New Holland to Discontinue the TC26DA #2  
I would have liked to replaced my TC18 with the TC26 if it would have been offered with the 9x3 manual tranny.

Solo

/ New Holland to Discontinue the TC26DA #3  
I was looking at the TC26 and was planning on buying one this next year. I liked the TC26 the most because it is more rugged and has more capacity than any of the other brands in a similar sized tractor.

Also, how can the new TZ has more lift capacity and not be as rugged? That sounds like bad idea.

/ New Holland to Discontinue the TC26DA
Appparently the new tractor will have more lift than the TZ series and less lift capacity than the TC 26DA. I was hoping they would make a slightly larger frame size like the 2520 or B3030 and instead they give you a choice of small or larger tractor but nothing in between.

Brian