Which new Holland 75hp with the best cab?

/ Which new Holland 75hp with the best cab? #1  

inseeme

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040
Hello, I have been a kubota man for several years, Presently own an M6800 4wd with loader have owned it for a little over 3 years no problems what so ever. I just want a nice around 75hp NewHolland 4wd with loader and a cab with every option you can get which model should I be looking for and any body on here with ownership experience. Any idea which dealer I should call I live in Stoneville, NC 27048 I will be trading my kubota in.

/ Which new Holland 75hp with the best cab? #2  
I bought a td95D a few months ago when my old Minneapolis Moline bit the dust. I love it. I was just starting to plow for planting my wheat when the old one died and was beyond repair so I got the nicest one on the lot that I could afford.

I never really knew how much unnecessary work I was doing till I came home with this tractor and did in 8 hours what used to take 5 or 6 days. I didn't get sunburned and was able to listen to the radio too.

We have also baled hay twice now with it and that went a lot nicer. Everything from my turning radius at the end of the wind rows to the air conditioned cab keeping out all the dust was so much nicer.

I'm stuck with this one.

/ Which new Holland 75hp with the best cab? #3  
The TN has a very nice cab as does the TDD. The TL has a bigger and nicer cab then the other two (well, not so much bigger compared to the TDD but nicer).

However, if you want a great cab then buy the TS-A (T6000 now) and drive home happy. They smallest TS-A/T6000 is 80 pto hp but they are by far the best cab on the market in that class and once you sit down inside one you will not want to leave. The cab is so comfortable and, well, basically it's beautiful. It is my dream tractor as it is the perfect size for my main tillage and hay tractor.

The TS-A cab has so much room you really do feel comfortable in it. The doors are rear hinged which allows the entire side to be obstruction free as well as making it easy to get in and out. You can even get the sky light if you plan on doing a lot of loader work or if you just want the sky light (it has a screen to close it off if you don't want the sun shining in during field work.

T6020-006-03.jpg

The TL-A cab (I think these are now T5000's) was nice but I felt like it was too short for me and my sitting position. I could never get comfortable with the ceiling sloping down in front as much as it did on a fairly short cab anyway. So far I have been the only one to complain about that as everyone else loves the room in it.

TL100A_004_10_w.jpg

The TD-D has a more basic cab but is very roomy and gives you good sight lines with an solid tractor underneath. I have looked at this model as it is at a real nice price point with nice features for the cost. The TD-D has the exhaust pipe in the view of the operator so you might want to see if there is a low exhaust kit for it if you choose this model.

TD95D3892.jpg

I have spent the most time in the cab of an old Ford 7710-II but after that comes the cab on the TN. The TN cab is real spacious for that size tractor so you feel comfortable. The AC will freeze you out of there and I had to adjust it some so that I quit freezing the front window. If you go with the TN get the low exhaust kit so that the exhaust pipe isn't sticking up in front of the front window. Maybe NH will or did change this but the last I knew they didn't. The exhaust pipe isn't overly big but is there and you find yourself trying to see thru it from time to time. Other then that this is a nice cab.

TN75SA_003_06.jpg

New Holland knows farmers spend a lot of time on these tractors so they have been trying to build and design cabs to make them as useful and comfortable for the farmer as possible.

I do not know what dealers are in North Carolina though so look around and possibly see which farms run blue and ask them about the local dealers.

I am curious, if the Kubota didn't give you problems why change?

/ Which new Holland 75hp with the best cab? #4  
I thought the exhaust pipe on mine would be in the way at first but it really hasn't been an issue. It's sure better than sucking in fumes off that old minni I had or having that really hot exhaust off my souped up super C blowing in my face.
That newer model you talked about first was a really nice one but I went with the TDD due to price. I wasn't planning to need a new tractor when I got it and the almost nothing financing and the super price the dealer gave us made up my mind in a hurry.

/ Which new Holland 75hp with the best cab? #5  
WTA said:
I thought the exhaust pipe on mine would be in the way at first but it really hasn't been an issue. It's sure better than sucking in fumes off that old minni I had or having that really hot exhaust off my souped up super C blowing in my face.
That newer model you talked about first was a really nice one but I went with the TDD due to price. I wasn't planning to need a new tractor when I got it and the almost nothing financing and the super price the dealer gave us made up my mind in a hurry.

I know about the exhaust pipes. It isn't a big issue but if you ever operate a cab tractor with no obstruction you will appreciate the clean view. When looking forward I just don't like having pipes in my way. My 7710-II is real bad as the muffler is above hood and just off to the left of center so looking forward it is always in your field of view. I like the new machines having the exhaust under hood so only a pipe comes up but no pipe is better:D

/ Which new Holland 75hp with the best cab? #6  
I bought TD75D and it has every thing I need and is very comfortable. the price difference between it and TL-TS was alot so to me that was important.
I bought mine from winston tractor in winston salem N.C. and they have been great before and after sale. if you want there number just message me.

/ Which new Holland 75hp with the best cab? #7  
The TD-D cab is nice which is why I listed it but I am curious as to what options he wants in the cab since he said he wanted "a cab with every option you can get "

If you want all the bells and whistles you need to go to a TS-A/T6000.

/ Which new Holland 75hp with the best cab? #8  
Robert_in_NY said:
However, if you want a great cab then buy the TS-A (T6000 now) and drive home happy.

I see NH still has the models listed as T6000 series and TS-A series on their website. Will that change eventuall since effectively the TS-A don't exist any longer?

/ Which new Holland 75hp with the best cab? #9  
mark.r said:
I see NH still has the models listed as T6000 series and TS-A series on their website. Will that change eventuall since effectively the TS-A don't exist any longer?

Since I am not paid by NH and have not real intel as to their decisions at this time I am going to assume they are leaving both listings on there until all the TS-A inventory is sold off the dealers lot. They just recently released them as T6000's so the listing should be up there for a while.

/ Which new Holland 75hp with the best cab? #10  
Robert_in_NY said:
Since I am not paid by NH and have not real intel as to their decisions at this time I am going to assume they are leaving both listings on there until all the TS-A inventory is sold off the dealers lot. They just recently released them as T6000's so the listing should be up there for a while.
Ok, but the T6000 is the new kid on the block and should be around for some time? I am sitll a few year out from adding a 100hp(+) tractor to my team but I would sure like to have one.