T2320, Woods BH90X & Anbo Grapple

/ T2320, Woods BH90X & Anbo Grapple #1  

Dreamin_Tractors

Silver Member
Tractor
NH T2320 Hydro
I picked up my new Tractor today:) I got T2320 Hydro, Woods Backhoe 90X with Hydraulic Thumb, Anbo Grapple and sun shade (actually a rain cover today). As near as I can tell, not a lot of changes to the new model. It has a new seat, may have a different dash/color, power outlet for a cell phone and the new tier 3 emission engine. I don't know what is different about the engine, but after much reading I suspect electronic fuel management. It uses the all the same filters as the TC45DA. It is a huge step up from my TC30, less room to get around in the shop. I attached a picture of the diverter for the Grapple. They installed a push button on the joy stick, when pressed is uses the bucket curl functions to control the grapple. Due to the rain and time constraints, I pulled 3 Alder stumps in about 15 minutes and had to leave. You will have to wait for more pictures, I had to choose between using the tractor, or taking more pictures in the rain. Guess what I did :)

Attachments

• Backhoe.jpg
    Backhoe.jpg
    588.5 KB · Views: 1,577
  • Grapple.jpg
    Grapple.jpg
    906.2 KB · Views: 1,326
  • Grapple Diverter.jpg
    Grapple Diverter.jpg
    740.8 KB · Views: 797
  • New Logo.jpg
    New Logo.jpg
    770.9 KB · Views: 1,156
  • New Seat.jpg
    New Seat.jpg
    503.9 KB · Views: 713
  • Tractor 1.jpg
    Tractor 1.jpg
    603.2 KB · Views: 1,078
  • Tight Fit.jpg
    Tight Fit.jpg
    457.4 KB · Views: 1,061
   / T2320, Woods BH90X & Anbo Grapple
Forgot to mention the free stuff. Hat, key chains and pen. I bought from Brim tractor in Lynden. Great to deal with!!!

Attachments

• Extra Stuff.jpg
    Extra Stuff.jpg
    605.1 KB · Views: 567
   / T2320, Woods BH90X & Anbo Grapple #3  
Congrats Dreamin !! Set up VERY nicely ! :D

Your Gutless is pretty darned cool too ! ;)

/ T2320, Woods BH90X & Anbo Grapple #4  
very nice setup.I wish you years of trouble free fun....... errrr. work with it.

/ T2320, Woods BH90X & Anbo Grapple #5  
Wicked nice (as we would say here in New England) Eric !!

:)

/ T2320, Woods BH90X & Anbo Grapple #6  
That is an awesome setup! I could get a lot of work done with that rig! That hat sure was expensive... but at least they through the tractor in for free. :D

/ T2320, Woods BH90X & Anbo Grapple
I wish the hats weren't so expensive, but I am a slave to fashion. The car is a 69 olds 442, one day we will do a complete restore on it, but for now it competes for my valuable space. I have all my implements on rollers, and make several moves to switch things out.

/ T2320, Woods BH90X & Anbo Grapple #8  
Just a D R O O L ' I N machine. You must get up in the middle of the night & sneak out for a quick look see. Boy....is that an awesome tractor.

Would like to see some additional pics......wider view from a little further back & smaller file size.

Vic

/ T2320, Woods BH90X & Anbo Grapple #9  
Nice outfit .

/ T2320, Woods BH90X & Anbo Grapple #10  
VERY VERY Nice Machine! I'm Droolin!!!!:D